Liquid Fermented Cod Liver Oil - Oslo Orange
- Buy 3 for EUR 36.66 each and save 7%
- Buy 4 for EUR 36.34 each and save 8%
- Full spectrum of vitamins A, D, E and K
- Contains EPA / DHA
- Fermented and unprocessed cod
- Superior to ordinary cod liver
- Unique manufacturing
- 237 ml - Oslo Orange
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Liquid cod liver oil has a richer nutrient profile than regular fish oils
Cod liver oil can be considered the direct forerunner of today’s fish oil. It is a centuries-old product with a history as rich as its nutritional value. Green Pasture honors a unique production method. Fish livers are fermented for an extended period of up to 6 months involving a low-temperature lacto-fermentation process. An orange aroma enhances the flavor of this liquid variant.
Fermented versus regular cod liver oil
Regular cod liver oil is produced industrially. Such products undergo a variety of chemical processes and heat treatments, during which all nutrients present in the natural product are removed, leaving a pure and simple cod liver oil. Synthetic vitamins are then added back in, replacing the more complex natural vitamins. Green Pasture takes an altogether different approach. The company appreciates the value of natural nutrients and therefore rejects industrial production principles. High-quality, 100 percent natural products are the result.
Many vitamins and other auxiliary agents
Liquid cod liver oil contains a variety of nutrients not normally found in most other foods. Natural vitamin D3 and vitamin A in optimal proportions comprise a specific feature of cod liver oil. The exact vitamin concentration may vary, because Green Pasture works with natural sources only. Thus, micronutrient content may vary by season or production run. Indicated vitamin concentrations are, therefore, a best estimate. Because the oil is never heated, it includes all natural enzymes. In addition, the end-product is free from undesirable contaminants. The product is routinely tested to rule out presence of heavy metals such as mercury and of PCBs, and complies with European directives.
Liquid fermented cod liver oil with omega 3 fatty acids: Benefits
- Simply take the liquid from a spoon or blend it with your favorite juice.
- Green Pasture extracts all its cod liver oil following an unheated lacto-fermentation process.
- This cod liver product satisfies several important European quality standards including NMS and EPS.
- The product contains several important omega 3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA.
- Easily dispense the product using the supplied measuring syringe that fits into the opening of the bottle.
Green Pasture is a family business specializing in cod liver oil. The company specializes in traditional, pre-industrial-revolution production methods. The results are pure products composed of strictly natural nutrients. Cod liver oil is fermented from fish livers, a laborious process that might take half a year to complete. Green Pasture is the only company observing this traditional method.
The flavor of the fermented cod liver oil is different than not fermented. Since lacto-fermented Blue Ice tends to irritate the throat. It is therefore recommended not to take the Blue Ice liver directly. Mix 2 ml with water, juice, milk, honey or maple syrup and swallow the mix quickly. Keep refrigirated after opening.
Fermented cod liver oil †. † Daily Value not established.
Organic orange oil †, organic lemon oil †.