Fermented Cod Liver Oil - capsules
- Buy 3 for EUR 31.66 each and save 7%
- Buy 4 for EUR 31.25 each and save 8%
- Full spectrum of vitamins A, D and E
- Contains EPA / DHA
- Raw and fermented cod liver oil
- Superior to conventional cod liver oil
- Unique manufacturing process
- 120 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Fermented cod liver oil capsules
Cod liver oil is one of grandma's hallmark remedies. It is extracted from various species of fish liver, including pollock. In Scandinavian countries cod use is a tradition and goes back generations, indeed to Viking times. From the nineteenth century and ell into the twentieth across the Western world the natural product was given to children to replenish their vitamin reserves. Green Pasture cod liver oil capsules contain many fat-soluble vitamins. In addition, the product contains a whole range of other healthy nutrients including various enzymes, fats and minerals. Because only natural products are used, vitamin concentrations as indicated on the label are a best estimate. Vitamin content may vary slightly by production round or seasonally.
Ease of use
Cod liver oil is available in various forms, including liquids, gels and capsules. Capsules are the easiest to take in and take along. Handy for the practically-minded. In addition, the capsule does not have you taste the cod liver oil. Just swallow the product in its entirety.
Free from contaminants
Green Pasture routinely tests its liver oil for a host of contaminants. Testing takes place in independent external laboratories. The product is tested for PCBs, mercury and other heavy metals, and meets various European quality standards. All nutrients in the capsules are completely natural; no artificial additives are included.
Fermented cod liver oil capsules: Benefits
- The product is arrived at by means of an age-old traditional production method which entails fermentation of cod livers for an extended duration of up to 6 months.
- This cod liver oil contains only natural nutrients
- The product satisfies European quality standards including NMS and EPS.
- It contains the key omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
Green Pasture is a family business specializing in cod liver oil. The company specializes in traditional, pre-industrial-revolution production methods. The results are pure products composed of strictly natural nutrients. Cod liver oil is fermented from fish livers, a laborious process that might take half a year to complete. Green Pasture is the only company observing this traditional method.