Liquid Organic Colostrum Extract
- Certified Organic colostrum
- Does not contain casein
- Natural nutrients
- Pure and gently processed
- 125 ml extract
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Organic colostrum: the ultimate super food, containing 69 active substances. What is colostrum?
Colostrum is the first milk that a newborn baby gets from its mother. This milk has a unique composition and acts as a catalyst to the immune system. The immune system of newborn babies is not fully developed and colostrum plays a crucial role in finalizing that development. Mothers produce colostrum only the first 3-5 days after birth, after which its composition changes to that of regular milk. It is clear that colostrum delivers nutrients necessary for a baby, especially by kick-starting the immune system. The importance of colostrum but also of breastmilk has long been underestimated. This is now being realized thanks to new studies into their respective biochemical properties.
Benefits of liquid colostrum extract
- Unique composition with 69 active substances
- Supports immune system and regenerative processes in the body
- Contains no casein
- Of organic origin and pure and gently processed
- From grass-fed cows
Colostrum is not just for babies
Today's life is stressful for many and lifestyle factors greatly affect health. In science, this is known as epigenetics. This technical term describes the clicking on and off of specific genes by signals the body gets from the environment, diet or lifestyle. Not all biological mechanisms of colostrum are known but to characterize its general role as acting as "a modulator of the immune system and repair processes in the body" would be appropriate The phytochemicals in colostrum are known to be active in many different tissues, often with the involvement of epigenetic mechanisms, rendering its application extensive. In consumer populations from top athletes to the elderly, this is increasingly realized.
Quality is essential for efficacy
The effects of colostrum are not always straightforward which at times gives rise to confusion about its usefulness. Colostrum's variable media coverage in part reflects the variable quality and ditto processing of raw colostrum. The vulnerable protein fractions and phytochemicals are easily destroyed by high temperatures such as used in traditional pasteurization. In industrial-scale preparation of colostrum it may be subjected to mechanical processing which is detrimental to quality. So pay close attention when buying a colostrum product!
The unique and gentle production of c live
Unlike other colostrum products on the market, C Live Colostrum is prepared in a most gentle and sophisticated production flow in order to maintain its unadulterated nutritious state. During the small-scale and manual production process the colostrum is not exposed to hot temperatures or chemicals. Only one enzyme is used (to separate the casein from the colostrum). This unique bio-technological process has been developed by C Live: no other brand of colostrum is prepared in this special way. This process is so gentle that even the highly sensitive enzymes are preserved. Given the removal of the fat and casein the final product is a highly concentrated liquid.
Not only the production process is critical to a good colostrum product. The origin of the raw material is equally important. C Live Colostrum comes exclusively from organic farmers from Germany, Switzerland and Austria, from farmers who are certified, and from organic grass-fed cows living in small herds of 30-50 cows.
The colostrum from C live comes exclusively from:
- Farms from Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- Farmes which are certified organic
- Grass-fed cows
- Small herds of 30-50 cows
In the video below you can follow the production steps:
The composition of colostrum
Analyses show that bovine colostrum is almost 100% identical to the human variant. Bovine colostrum contains only substances naturally occurring in the human body as well. Biologically, colostrum is a very complex and technical product that could never be made artificially. Colostrum contains a lot of different components such as immunoglobulins, growth factors, interferons, interleukins and lactoferrins. Every farmer knows how valuable colostrum is in the life cycle of a calf. Farmers never withhold colostrum from their calves. Happy cows produce more colostrum than they need. It is from this excess colostrum that C Live derives its product. Below is a summary overview of the bioactive ingredients from C Live colostrum.
• Growth factors: IGF-1, IGF-2, TGF-beta, EGF, VEGF, FGF, GRF, NGF, PDGF.
• immunoglobulins: IgG, IgA, IgE, IgD, IgM.
• Cytokines: Interleukin-1, Interleukin-2, Interleukin-10, interferons, TNF.
• Hormones: Cortisol (free T3), LH, free T4, FSH, TSH, Testosterone, Calcitonin, PTH Estradiol, Progesterone, DHEA (Osteocalcin).
• All Amino acids, especially the essential ones.
• Vitamins: Vitamin A, Thiamine (Vit.B1), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Pyridoxine (Vit. B6), Cobalamin, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Tocopherol (Vit. E), ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10)
• Minerals: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Zinc, Chromium, Phosphate Acid, Selenium.
• Organic Molecules: Transferrin, Lactoferrin, Creatine, Creatinine
• Other: Alpha lactalbumin, Xanthine Oxidase, Hemopexin, lysozyme, L-Carnitine, Endorphins, Telomerase, Polypeptides rich in proline.
How to store and use colostrum
Colostrum is very sensitive to oxygen and light. It is therefore very important to store liquid colostrum in a dark place in a closed carton container. Colostrum can be mixed with any cold drink to mask its typical taste. Alcoholic beverages are not to be used. After opening, store colostrum in a cool place and consume within two weeks.
Adults: Take 2 tablespoons of colostrum extract in the morning or in the evening.
Children: Take 1 tablespoon of Colostrum extract in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast or dinner or 2 hours after the last meal.
Take either pure, with a little water or fruit juice. Do not take with a hot drink or alcohol.
Shake vigorously before use.
Enough consumptions for 10 days.
Store cool and dry. Keep in the refrigerator after opening. Chilled durable for 14 days. Turbidity does not affect the product.
|Ingredients||Nutrients per 100 ml||per 12.5 ml (1 tbsp)|
|Organic Colostrum* (first milk)||**||**|
|Energy||117 kJ/28 kcal||15 kJ/4 kcal|
|Fat||< 0.5 g||0 g|
|hereof: saturated fatty acids||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Carbohydrates||2.8 g||0.4 g|
|hereof sugars||2.8 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||4.5 g||0.6 g|
|Salt||0.85 g||0.11 g|
* from controlled biological husbandry, degreased, without casein and sterilized by filtration.
** % Recommended daily intake not established.