Liquid Organic Colostrum Extract
- Certified Organic Colostrum
- Without casein
- 69 active ingredients
- Category: Immune system
- 125 ml extract liquid
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Organic colostrum extract by Colostrum Technologies
Organic Colostrum extract C Live® by the company Colostrum Technologies contains liquid colostrum extract. Colostrum is the ultimate superfood containing 69 active ingredients. Colostrum is the first breast milk a newborn baby receives from its mother. Colostrum has a unique composition and contains many different components including immunoglobulins, growth factors, interferons, interleukins, lactoferrin, amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Unique composition with 69 active ingredients
- Does not contain casein
- Certified organic origin
- Pure and gently processed
- From grass-fed cows from Germany, Switzerland and Austria
Colostrum for newborn babies
Mothers produce colostrum for the first 3-5 days after birth, after which the composition changes into that of regular breast milk. Colostrum provides the necessary nutrients for the newborn, and plays a vital role in the development of the neonate’s immune system. The importance of colostrum and breast-feeding has long been underestimated, but thanks to new analytic techniques, colostrum is increasingly receiving the appreciation it deserves.
The intelligence of nature
For the production of organic Colostrum extract C Live®, gentle and manual techniques are used ensuring that the bioactive fractions in the colostrum remain intact. Grass-fed bovine colostrum was chosen because it is close to 100% identical to human colostrum. The colostrum comes from small herds of grass-fed cows from organic farmers in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Colostrum is very valuable to the life of a calf. However, cows produce more colostrum than calves need. The surplus is used to make colostrum products.
Colostrum of C Live® quality
The benefits of colostrum products rely on the quality and processing of raw colostrum. The vulnerable protein fractions and bioactive substances are destroyed by high temperatures, such as in traditional pasteurization. Industrial and large-scale processing steps in which the colostrum would be exposed to mechanical processing also do not benefit the quality. For this product, the colostrum remains intact and you are guaranteed to choose quality.
In the picture: The Production process
The rich composition of colostrum
Bovine colostrum only contains substances that naturally occur in the human body. Biologically, colostrum is a very complex and technical product that could never be made artificially. Colostrum contains many different components including immunoglobulins, growth factors, interferons, interleukins and lactoferrin. Below we link to an overview of bioactive ingredients in Colostrum extract C Live®.
- Growth factors; IGF-1, IGF-2, TGF-ß, EGF, VEGF, FGF, GRF, TNF, NGF, PDGF
- Immunoglobulins; IgG, IgA, IgE, IgD, IgM
- Cytokines; Interleukin-1, Interleukin-2, Interleukin-10, Interferons, TNF
- Hormones; Cortisol, Free T3, LH, Free T4, FSH, TSH, Testosterone, Calcitonin, PTH, Progesterone, DHEA (Osteocalcin)
- Amino acids; All amino acids, especially the essential ones
- Vitamins; Vitamin A, Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Pyridoxine (B6), Cobalamin, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Cholecalciferol (D3), Tocopherol (E), Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10)
- Minerals; Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Zinc, Chromium, Phosphate Acid, Selenium
- Organic Molecules; Transferrin, Lactoferrin, Creatine, Creatinine
- Other; Alpha Lactalbumin, Xanthine Oxidase, Hemopexin, Lysozyme, L-Carnitine, Endorphins, Telomerase, Polypeptides rich in Proline
Suitable for everyone
Colostrum Technologies products are suitable for everyone, definitely not just for babies. A stressful lifestyle can affect our well-being. At Ergomax we are a big fan of colostrum products to support this vitality. The bio-active substances in colostrum are active in many different tissues throughout our body, which means that colostrum can be used widely. In our webshop you can find colostrum in liquid form as well as in capsules. The efficacy profile is the same: the choice depends on your personal preference. Colostrum can be used by young and old; it is often used by athletes, for instance.
Storing and using liquid colostrum
Colostrum is very sensitive to both oxygen and light. It is therefore very important to keep the liquid colostrum in a dark environment, enclosed in the cardboard packaging. Colostrum can be mixed with any cold drink accepting alcoholic beverages. After opening, keep the colostrum cool and use within two weeks.
About Colostrum Technologies
Colostrum Technologies, or Colostrum BioTec GmbH, is the German market leader for high-quality colostrum and colostrum products. The company prides itself on a holistic business philosophy that is reflected throughout the production chain and that informs the acquisition, manufacturing, processing and worldwide distribution of colostrum-based foods and supplements. Colostrum Technologies collects all raw material for the products EU-wide and supplies colostrum to customers and resellers worldwide. Colostrum products by Colostrum Technologies are of a very high quality level and are sustainably produced. This claim is certified by the International Featured Standard (IFS) and Food Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Adults: Take 2 tablespoons of colostrum extract in the morning or in the evening.
Children: Take 1 tablespoon of Colostrum extract in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast or dinner or 2 hours after the last meal.
Take either pure, with a little water or fruit juice. Do not take with a hot drink or alcohol.
Shake vigorously before use.
Enough consumptions for 10 days.
Store cool and dry. Keep in the refrigerator after opening. Chilled durable for 14 days. Turbidity does not affect the product.
|Ingredients||Nutrients per 100 ml||per (1 tbsp)|
|Organic Colostrum* (first milk)||**||**|
|Energy||116.65 kJ/27,86 kcal||14,6 kJ/3,5 kcal|
|Fat||< 0.1 g||0.1 g|
|hereof: saturated fatty acids||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Carbohydrates||2.1 g||0.26 g|
|hereof sugars||1.5 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||4.5 g||0.56 g|
|Salt||0.85 g||0.11 g|
* from controlled biological husbandry, degreased, without casein and sterilized by filtration.
** % Recommended daily intake not established.
Other customers also viewed:
- Gelatine (grass-fed)EUR 23.75
- Fermented Cod Liver Oil / Butter Oil Blend - Gel - CinnamonSpecial Price EUR 32.63 Regular Price EUR 43.50
- Extra Virgin Ratfish Liver OilAs low as EUR 40.95 Regular Price EUR 40.95