MitoQ - Joint Support with Green-Lipped Mussel
- Buy 3 for EUR 73.76 each and save 10%
- MitoQ® + GLME
- With added green-lipped mussel extract
- 3rd generation CoQ10
- 60 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
MitoQ joint with Green-Lipped Mussel
The mitochondria are the place of the production of energy necessary for general bodily functioning. The role of these small cellular components is therefore essential. MitoQ is a special form of co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) which specifically targets the mitochondria. Once inside the mitochondria CoQ10 neutralizes free radicals produced during the production of energy.
MitoQ is groundbreaking because it is the only form of CoQ10 that works in a mitochondria-specific way. This makes it 847 times more effective than regular forms of CoQ10. MitoQ is considered the third generation of CoQ10 supplements and has worldwide patent protection.
What is special about Mitoquinol Mesylate?
- There are hundreds of specific indications for use
- More than a decade of research is available
- Established safety profile and effective dosing
- Combined with green-lipped mussel
MitoQ is the brand name for the molecular compound Mitoquinol Mesylate. The major difference between ordinary CoQ10 and MitoQ is the addition to the latter of a fat-soluble (lipophilic) cation to the molecular structure of CoQ10. This positively charged particle renders CoQ10 oily (hydrophobic) with the result of it being able to easily pass through cell membranes. This ensures that MitoQ selectively and effectively accumulates in mitochondria within the cell. Other antioxidants do not do so specifically, and are more equally distributed throughout the entire cell and its components.
MitoQ and Green-lipped Mussel Extract (GLME)
More and more unique advantages are being attributed to sea-borne organisms. One of the more interesting ones is the green-lipped mussel. The MitoQ + GLME formula is the only one worldwide combining the power of 3rd generation CoQ10 and pure New Zealand green-lipped mussel extract.
The purified and concentrated fatty acids from green-lipped mussel are extracted as part of the natural production of the New Zealand mussels (Perna canaliculus). The final product contains a blend of dozens of unique oils, esters and sterols—all unique to this particular mussel species.
History of the green-lipped mussel
New Zealand’s indigenous Maori have been consuming green-lipped mussels for hundreds of years as a daily food source. They themselves claim that the mussel is key to their health. In 1960 Western researchers stumbled upon the green-lipped mussel in the course of an increasingly large-scale search for natural molecules from sea foods.
Since then, the effects of green-lipped mussels, like all natural components abundantly present in the extracts, have been extensively mapped. The inclusion of green-lipped mussel extract boosts this product with a more specific efficacy.
MitoQ and Green-lipped Mussel Extract (GLME): Unique features
- MitoQ is the world’s first and only product combining the power of MitoQ with pure New Zealand green-lipped mussel extract.
- MitoQ is up to 847 times more effective than regular CoQ10 supplements.
- Name: MitoQ joint with green-lipped mussel
- Brand: MitoQ
- Contents: 60 softgels
- Details: Green-lipped mussel
- Ingredients Per Serving: As indicated on the label with images.
- Additional information: easily digestible and effective throughout the body
- Directions: Take 2 soft gels per day, preferably in the morning.
- Allergens: Contains mussel extract.