- Broad-spectrum herbal formula with 18 ingredients
- Category: Digestion, Microbiome & Intestines
- Category: Immune system & Biofilm regulator
- 150 mg per capsule
- 90 vegetable capsules
- Shipping within 3 days
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Biocidin® by Bio Botanical Research
Biocidin® is a unique broad-spectrum botanical supplement combining 18 different herbs, plant compounds and beneficial oils in capsule form. Biocidin® contains bilberry extract, noni extract, milk thistle, echinacea purpurea extract, echinacea angustifolia, turmeric, shiitake extract, white willow bark, garlic, grape seed extract, black walnut (trunk and leaf), raspberry, fumitory extract, gentian, tea tree oil, galbanum oil, lavender oil and oregano oil. Biocidin® supports digestion, the immune system and overall vitality.
- Broad-spectrum formula combining herbs, plant substances and essential oils
- An effective supplement for over 25 years
- Milk thistle benefits the heart*
- Milk thistle supports the cleansing effect of the liver*
- Milk thistle acts as an antioxidant and protects healthy cells*
- Milk thistle supports the immune system*
- Echinacea purpurea helps with healthy airways*
- Echinacea purpurea supports the immune system*
- Garlic benefits maintenance of normal cholesterol levels*
- Garlic benefits the liver, heart and blood vessels*
- Garlic contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism*
- Garlic supports the immune system*
- Garlic acts as an antioxidant, protecting healthy cells*
- Garlic helps to strengthen the intestinal flora*
- Contains no gluten, dairy, soy, corn or animal products
- Contains no artificial colors or flavors
Biocidin®: Bio Botanical Research’s showpiece
The patented Biocidin® was one of the first products to be developed by Bio-Botanical Research. Health claims have been submitted to the European Commission for various ingredients. Biocidin® is active throughout the gastrointestinal tract. It supports healthy digestion, detoxification and a well-balanced intestinal flora. It also supports the immune system. Biocidin® has been developed for systemic applications. It is available in various forms: liquid in drops, in capsules, in liposomal form, as a throat spray and in Dentalcidin™ toothpaste and Dentalcidin™ LS oral care.
Pure, quality vegetable ingredients
Bio Botanical Research uses only the highest-quality herbal ingredients. This is also the case for Biocidin® capsules. The formula does not contain synthetic fillers, additives, artificial flavors, gluten or allergens. The manufacturing process follows Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and FDA (the US Food and Drug Administration) guidelines. Biocidin® has been tested in an independent laboratory for effectiveness, heavy metals and purity before distribution. Biocidin® has proven its efficacy for over 25 years.
Start with 1 capsule of Biocidin® daily and gradually increase this dose to 1 capsule 3 times a day. Use it on an empty stomach or during a small meal. For children, use Biocidin® drops. Children may use 1 drop of Biocidin® per 4.5 kilos of body weight per day, divided into 2 doses. Biocidin® can be combined very well with G.I. Detox™.
Do not use Biocidin® during pregnancy.
About Bio Botanical Research
Bio Botanical Research® is a leader in botanical supplements and has been developing formulas for physicians and therapists for over 30 years to support the microbiome, immune system and detoxification. Bio Botanical Research focuses on integral health. The herbal formula Biocidin® is the showpiece of Bio Botanical Research and is used in various derivative products. Bio Botanical Research was founded by herbalist Dr. Rachel Fresco, a frequent speaker on biofilms and the microbiome. Bio Botanical Research uses only vegetable, pure and carefully tested ingredients without unnecessary and harmful additives.
* = Health claim pending European Commission approval
|Amount per Capsule|
|Proprietary Herbal Blend||150 mg **|
|Bilberry fruit extract|
|Echinacea (purpurea & angustifolia)|
|White Willow (bark)|
|Black Walnut (hull & leaf)|
|Tea Tree oil|
|Lavender oil (plant and flower)|
|Oregano oil (plant and flower)|
** % Recommended Daily Intake not established.
Vegetable glycerine, Water, Capsule (plant cellulose, titanium dioxide), < 5% alcohol (potato and/or cane source)