Fermented Cod Liver Oil / Butter Oil Blend - Gel - Chocolate
- Buy 3 for EUR 40.80 each and save 6%
- Buy 4 for EUR 40.38 each and save 7%
- Full spectrum of vitamins A, D, E and K
- Contains EPA / DHA
- Raw and fermented cod liver oil
- Superior to conventional cod liver oil
- Unique manufacturing process
- 237 ml
- Avaliable in 3 flavours (Naturel, Cinnamon and Choco -Cream)
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Green Pasture Blue Ice cod liver oil with butter oil gel, chocolate flavored
Cod liver oil is known for its high levels of vitamins A and D. It has been given to children for centuries because it was (correctly) understood to contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and to be required for normal bone development and health. This Green Pasture gel also contains substantial amounts of vitamin E and K. Its balanced mix of vitamins makes for a synergistic whole. This smart combination contains several other important natural substances as well.
Strictly natural ingredients
Factory-produced cod liver oil is commonly exposed to variously high temperatures as well as chemicals. In the resulting, highly processed end-product all naturally occurring vitamins and substances end up being removed. The latter may be added back in later, but if so, in isolated, synthetic form. Green Pasture’s gels do not undergo these processes and is prepared without heating. Green Pasture observes a centuries-old production protocol, making sure that all natural nutrients, including various complex vitamins, are being retained.
Ideal for children
Although cod liver oil is generally known to be healthy, it is rarely thought of as the tastiest food in the world. Many take cod liver oil’s distinct flavor for granted as the benefits clearly outweigh this minor inconvenience. To give you some slack, this Green Pasture Blue Ice gel contains a yummy chocolate flavor with natural aromas. In addition, the added butter oil further ensures a neutral flavor. Ideal for hard-to-please children and easy to consume using a spoon.
Green Pasture Blue Ice cod liver oil and butter oil gel, chocolate flavor: Benefits
- The sweet chocolate flavor effectively masks the cod liver oil’s inherent flavor.
- The cod liver oil is naturally fermented for a wide spectrum of nutrients.
- Butter oil supplies an additional wide range of nutrients. Its combination with cod liver oil makes for a first-class product.
- The gel is rich both in omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins.
Green Pasture is a family business specializing in cod liver oil. The company specializes in traditional, pre-industrial-revolution production methods. The results are pure products composed of strictly natural nutrients. Cod liver oil is fermented from fish livers, a laborious process that might take half a year to complete. Green Pasture is the only company observing this traditional method.
Take 1/2 teaspoon, or as directed by a healthcare professional or nutritionist.