Fermented Cod Liver Oil / Butter Oil Blend
- Buy 3 for EUR 38.35 each and save 6%
- Buy 4 for EUR 37.50 each and save 8%
- Full spectrum of vitamins A, D, E and K
- Contains EPA / DHA and CLA
- Fermented and raw liver oil / butter oil
- Superior to other cod liver oil
- Unique composition
- 120 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Fermented cod liver oil and butter oil capsules
Traditionally cod liver is extracted from the liver of any of several fish species, including cod. The fatty oil is packed with healthy nutrients, especially vitamins A and D. It is a product with high concentrations of omega-3 fatty acids. Blue Ice Royal capsules consist of one third of powerful Blue Ice Fermented cod liver oil and two thirds of X-Factor High-Vitamin Butter Oil.
A traditional fermentation technology
Both butter oil and cod liver oil are being processed without exposure to high temperatures or chemicals. As a result, a large proportion of organic substances are retained in the final product. Butter oil is derived from the milk of cows raised specifically for this purpose on an optimized diet and under optimal living conditions. Cod liver oil is extracted from livers of fish from the cod family, like pollock, which are fermented for a period of up to six months, in accordance with a century-old method.
Cod liver oil is often produced via an industrial procedure during which all original vitamins are removed, leaving a heavily processed final product. Synthetic vitamins are added afterwards to compensate for the loss of natural ones. By contrast, Blue Ice Royal products are not filtered but naturally fermented. This ensures that all natural vitamins and other nutrients are retained; indeed, levels are even elevated during the process. Blue Ice liver oil contains complex forms of vitamin A, D, E and K, among many other nutrients. Vitamin concentrations as indicated on the package are approximate. Because Green Pasture works only with natural products, vitamin yield may vary from one product batch to the next.
Blue Ice Fermented cod liver oil and butter oil capsules: Benefits
- The product is a powerful combination of cod-liver oil with nutritious butter oil.
- The Blue Ice liver oil is extracted from cod livers fermented by means of a centuries-old production method taking up to 6 months.
- The capsules contain only natural vitamins and nutrients, and no synthetic additives.
- Because the product is supplied in capsules, you experience none of the pungent taste of cod liver oil.
Green Pasture is a family business specializing in cod liver oil. The company specializes in traditional, pre-industrial-revolution production methods. The results are pure products composed of strictly natural nutrients. Cod liver oil is fermented from fish livers, a laborious process that might take half a year to complete. Green Pasture is the only company observing this traditional method.
Take 2 capsules daily with a meal. Keep refrigirated after opening.
Fermented cod liver oil, high vitamin butter oil. Vitamin A* 1825 IU Vitamin D* 425 IU EPA 150mg DHA 90mg * Laboratory analysis of the vitamin content of Green Pasture cod liver oil has given widely varied results, depending on the methodology used. The numbers provided are best estimates.
Unbleached bees wax (as thickener), antioxidant (cranberry seed oil); capsules are made from plant cellulose.