Fermented Cod Liver Oil / Butter Oil Blend - Gel - Cinnamon
- Buy 3 for EUR 40.80 each and save 6%
- Buy 4 for EUR 40.38 each and save 7%
- Full spectrum of vitamins A, D, E and K
- Contains EPA / DHA
- Raw and fermented cod liver oil
- Superior to conventional cod liver oil
- Unique manufacturing process
- Avaliable in 3 flavours(Naturel, Cinnamon and Choco -Cream)
- 240 ml
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Fermented cod liver oil with butter oil gel, cinnamon flavored
Cod liver oil is traditionally extracted from livers of various kinds of fish, including shark and cod species. Whale liver is not involved, although this has proved a durable urban myth. Fermented cod liver oil contains high concentrations of vitamins A and D. Prevention of vitamin deficiencies was the prime reason of the oil having been given to young children for centuries. The added butter oil renders the gel a complex dietary supplement with various complementary nutrients. This product contains one third cod liver oil and two thirds butter oil.
Packed with nutrients
Apart from essential vitamins this gel also contains various minerals, enzymes and fatty acids. The combination of cod liver oil and butter oil provides a rich palette of active nutrients, including quinones, enzymes, butyric acid, CLA, lauric acid, EPA and DHA. This product contributes to the normal function of the immune system. The amount of vitamins present, as indicated on the label, entails a rough estimate. Because only natural products are included, vitamin content may vary slightly per production run for seasonal or other reasons.
People familiar with taking cod liver oil in their childhoods will recall its strong flavor and less-than-fresh fishy odor. The more cod liver oil is processed, the more neutral its flavor. This may please the senses but it unfortunately also means lesser quality. This cinnamon variant by Green Pasture is intended for those who do want to mask the flavor of a quality cod liver oil product. The gel is mixed with cinnamon and stevia; butter oil further masks the taste of cod liver oil. This product is easy to take using a spoon and given its flavor, definitely worthy of consideration if you want to give your children the benefit of a quality cod liver oil product.
Fermented cod liver oil with butter oil, cinnamon flavored: Benefits
- Added cinnamon effectively masks the otherwise fishy flavor.
- Fermented cod liver oil, combined with butter oil, makes for a powerful synergistic effect.
- The product is the result of an ancient production process involving fish livers being fermented continuously for up to 6 months.
- Due to this all-natural preparation, the final product contains a clever combination of various natural and healthy nutrients.
Green Pasture is a family business specializing in cod liver oil. The company specializes in traditional, pre-industrial-revolution production methods. The results are pure products composed of strictly natural nutrients. Cod liver oil is fermented from fish livers, a laborious process that might take half a year to complete. Green Pasture is the only company observing this traditional method
Take 1/2 teaspoon, or as directed by a healthcare professional or nutritionist.
Fermented cod liver oil, high vitamin butter oil, cassia oil, organic stevia leaf, silica. Nutrition Facts: Calories 20 Calories from Fat 20 Total Fat 2.5 g (5% DV*) Saturated Fat 1.5g (7.5% DV*) Trans Fat 0 g (0% DV*) Cholesterol 4 mg (1% DV*) Sodium 0 g (0% DV*) Total Carbohydrate 0 g (0% DV*) Protein 0 g (0% DV*) Vitamin A (60% DV*) Vitamin D (150% DV*) * Daily Value
Cassia oil, organic stevia leaf, silica.