Probiotics are food supplements containing beneficial bacteria that occur naturally in the human gut. The digestive tract is one of the most complex of known ecosystems. Consider that the human body is made up of 10 times as many bacteria cells than human cells. A grown person carries about 1-2 kilos of intestinal bacteria in their intestines at any time. In view of the prominence and importance of these bacteria in the body, which are increasingly well-documented in scientific research, taking a premium probiotic supplement offers a sound foundation for overall health.
- EUR 41.35In stock
- Terraflora™ - SynbioticEUR 52.50In stock
- Probiotics - MegaFlora® with turmeric/curcumin - 50 billion unitsAs low as EUR 57.50In stock
- Probiotics - MegaFlora® Baby & Me™ - 30 billion unitsEUR 47.15In stock
- Probiotics - MegaFlora® Women - 50 billion unitsAs low as EUR 52.95In stock
- Probiotics - Megaflora® - 20 billion unitsAs low as EUR 52.95In stock
- Gutsense - ProbioticaEUR 42.95Out of stock
- All-Flora™ ProbioticaOut of stock
- KetoPro - Probiotic BlendEUR 34.45Out of stock
- MegaFlora® 200 - 200 billion CFU (Intensive cycle)EUR 34.45Out of stock
- Sensitive Probiotic Capsules - Smidge™ (formerly GutPro Capsules)EUR 53.75Out of stock
- Customer rate us with a 9.2
- Order before 10 p.m., same day shipping
- Personal advice through chat or telephone
- Infant Probiotics Powder - Smidge™ - (formerly GutPro® Infant)EUR 91.95Out of stock
- Sensitive Probiotic Powder - Smidge™ (formerly GutPro)EUR 123.95Out of stock
- Prescript Assist - Probiotics - 90 capsules (new formula)EUR 91.95Out of stock
- ProBiota HistaminXEUR 43.70Out of stock
- BrainBiotic™ - Brain Health ProbioticsEUR 34.50Out of stock
- Prescript Assist light - Probiotics (new formula)EUR 51.75Out of stock
- Primal Probiotics - 60 capsulesEUR 37.95Out of stock
- YeastBiotic - Probiotics- Smidge™EUR 57.95Out of stock
- Megaflora® - Kids Probiotic - 5 billion unitsEUR 25.85Out of stock
- Probiotics - Megaflora® Plus - 50 billion unitsEUR 74.75Out of stock
- Prescript Assist - Probiotics (new formula)EUR 68.95Out of stock
Supporting the intestinal flora with probiotics
“Good” bacteria help maintaining an optimal balance in the intestines. Probiotics support your intestinal flora. They come in many varieties. Different types of probiotics all have slightly different general effects, which may also vary slightly on an individual level. On considering probiotics, you may want to pay attention especially to bacterial strains. The latter are indicative of the types of bacteria the product contains. For example, common types of bacteria include lactobacilli and bifidobacteria. The variety of bacteria may in part explain the varying effects of probiotic capsules, indeed on a personal level.
In general, probiotics are taken during meals. It is of vital importance that probiotics reach the colon alive. The bacteria in probiotic capsules should not be eliminated by stomach acid or bile. The number of probiotic bacteria contained in a product is always mentioned on the product label. The per-capsule number of bacteria should ideally be greater than 1 billion.
Exercise, relaxation and healthy food
Although probiotic capsules provide a good basis for health, regular exercise and a healthy diet are also recommended. Exercise daily if possible and take plenty of time for relaxation. A healthy diet includes plenty of fiber, vitamins and minerals. A diet high in fiber is important, because these fibers serve as food for the good intestinal bacteria. Drinking plenty of water is also an every-day must.
Ergomax offers probiotic supplements in both capsule and powder formulas designed specifically for both adults and children. The supplements are gluten-free and contain no lactose. Are you considering purchasing probiotics but do you have questions you want answered first? Feel free to contact our customer service at any time.