- Gutsense - ProbioticaEUR 39.95In stock
- All-Flora™ ProbioticaAs low as EUR 43.95In stock
- EUR 35.95In stock
- Terraflora™ - SynbioticEUR 48.95In stock
- Sensitive Probiotic Capsules - Smidge™ (formerly GutPro Capsules)EUR 49.95In stock
- Infant Probiotics Powder - Smidge™ - (formerly GutPro® Infant)EUR 85.45In stock
- Sensitive Probiotic Powder - Smidge™ (formerly GutPro)EUR 115.45In stock
- Prescript Assist - Probiotics - 90 capsules (new formula)EUR 79.95In stock
- ProBiota HistaminXEUR 37.95In stock
- Prescript Assist light - Probiotics (new formula)EUR 44.95In stock
- Primal Probiotics - 60 capsulesEUR 32.95In stock
- Customer rate us with a 9.2
- Order before 10 p.m., same day shipping
- Personal advice through chat or telephone
- YeastBiotic - Probiotics- Smidge™EUR 53.95In stock
- Megaflora® - Kids Probiotic - 5 billion unitsEUR 22.50In stock
- Probiotics - Megaflora® Plus - 50 billion unitsEUR 64.95In stock
- Prescript Assist - Probiotics (new formula)EUR 59.95In stock
- KetoPro - Probiotic BlendEUR 29.95Out of stock
- MegaFlora® 200 - 200 billion CFU (Intensive cycle)EUR 29.95Out of stock
- BrainBiotic™ - Brain Health ProbioticsEUR 29.95Out of stock
- Probiotics - MegaFlora® Baby & Me™ - 30 billion unitsEUR 40.95Out of stock
- Probiotics - MegaFlora® Women - 50 billion unitsOut of stock
- Probiotics - Megaflora® - 20 billion unitsOut of stock
Supporting the intestinal flora with probiotics
“Good” bacteria help maintaining an optimal balance in the intestines. Probiotics support your intestinal flora. They come in many varieties. Different types of probiotics all have slightly different general effects, which may also vary slightly on an individual level. On considering probiotics, you may want to pay attention especially to bacterial strains. The latter are indicative of the types of bacteria the product contains. For example, common types of bacteria include lactobacilli and bifidobacteria. The variety of bacteria may in part explain the varying effects of probiotic capsules, indeed on a personal level.
In general, probiotics are taken during meals. It is of vital importance that probiotics reach the colon alive. The bacteria in probiotic capsules should not be eliminated by stomach acid or bile. The number of probiotic bacteria contained in a product is always mentioned on the product label. The per-capsule number of bacteria should ideally be greater than 1 billion.
Exercise, relaxation and healthy food
Although probiotic capsules provide a good basis for health, regular exercise and a healthy diet are also recommended. Exercise daily if possible and take plenty of time for relaxation. A healthy diet includes plenty of fiber, vitamins and minerals. A diet high in fiber is important, because these fibers serve as food for the good intestinal bacteria. Drinking plenty of water is also an every-day must.
Ergomax offers probiotic supplements in both capsule and powder formulas designed specifically for both adults and children. The supplements are gluten-free and contain no lactose. Are you considering purchasing probiotics but do you have questions you want answered first? Feel free to contact our customer service at any time.