Megaflora - Probiotics - 20 billion units
- 20 billion organisms per capsule
- 14 different probiotics
- Free of gluten, dairy and soy
- Only 1 capsule per day
- Does not contain pesticides or herbicides
- 60 or 90 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
The intestinal flora comprises a complex internal ecosystem and keeps the body in balance. Collaboration between the body and the bacteria in the gut is a fine example of symbiotic cooperation. Bacteria provide their host with important substances such as vitamins and neurotransmitters. The body, in turn, offers microbes a stable and nutritious living environment.
Probiotics are live bacteria that end up in the intestines after passage through the stomach. These organisms are naturally present in the gut and consist of different varieties. Top-end probiotic supplements are composed of various microbial species and strains. The intestine itself, after all, contains billions of diverse microbes, each with its own symbiotic properties.
One capsule per day
Microbes must be ingested in large quantities in order to have an effect on the body. To this end, MegaFlora Probiotics consists of 20 billion active organisms from 14 separate strains. These bacterial strains are isolated from carefully selected food sources. In many probiotic products, bacteria are killed in the stomach by gastric acid or by bile present in the small intestine. MegaFlora probiotics are able to withstand the acidic environment of the upper gastrointestinal tract and reach the lower tract alive. Take 1 capsule per day during meals.
MegaFlora Probiotics: Benefits
- Contains over 20 billion active organisms from 14 different bacterial strains, each with its own ecosystemic and symbiotic features.
- The capsules contain all the familiar bacteria including Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactococcus lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium infantis.
- The product contains no genetically modified ingredients.
MegaFood - Fresh from farm to tablet
MegaFood takes pride in striving to improve people's lives by means of natural dietary supplements. MegaFood products are suitable for anyone pursuing a healthy lifestyle. The company is unique not only in producing its own concentrates, but also in buying produce from local farmers and family businesses. The special drying technique used in producing concentrates is the legacy of founder Carl E. Jackson. Products are manufactured without heating, keeping all key nutrients intact. Concentrates are always of the highest quality. To this end, they are routinely tested for purity and potency in MegaFood’s state-of-the-art analytical laboratory.
Take 1 capsule per day with a meal.
50 billion CFU Proprietary MegaFlora Blend®* (Bifidobacterium Lactis*, Lactobacillus Acidophilus*, Lactobacillus casei*, Lactobacillus plantarum*, Lactobacillus rhamnosus*, Lactobacillus salivarius*, Lactobacillus brevis*, Lactobacillus bulgaricus*, Lactobacillus gasseri*, Lactococcus lactis*, Bifidobacterium longum*, Bifidobacterium bifidum*, Bifidobacteria infantis*, Streptococcus Thermophilus*. *Reference Intake (RI) not established; CFU = Colony Forming Units.
Cellulose (capsule), L-leucine and silica.