- Chicken Broth - Organic ChickenEUR 43.95Out of stock
- Beef Bone Broth - Organic beefEUR 43.95Out of stock
- Beef Broth - Organic beef - FODMAP friendlyEUR 43.95Out of stock
- Beef Broth - Organic beef - Instant soupEUR 44.95Out of stock
- Beef Broth - Organic beef - NakedEUR 43.95Out of stock
- Chicken Broth - Organic Chicken - FODMAP friendlyEUR 43.95Out of stock
- Chicken Broth - Organic Chicken - Instant soupEUR 44.95Out of stock
- Chicken Broth - Organic Chicken - NakedEUR 43.95Out of stock
Grass-fed beef and pasture-raised chicken
Bone broth is rich in essential nutrients we need daily for optimal health. To make bone broth, grass-fed cattle or pasture-raised chickens are used that are raised naturally. The special feature of bone broth is that very many parts of the animals are used for this, or here the principle of "eating from head to tail" applies. This is because the best nutrients are found not only in the meat, but also in the bones, connective tissue and organs.
Bone Broth from Broth of Life
At Ergomax, we are big fans of Broth of Life's bone broth. This Australian family-owned company makes high-quality, natural and dried bone broth in powder form. The bone broth is even certified. The bone broth comes in several varieties; made from pastured chicken, from grass-fed cattle, in FODMAP friendly varieties, in natural and herb-free varieties and as instant soup. Each sachet is carefully formulated from hand-selected natural ingredients. Production takes place on a small scale ensuring quality. The powder can be dissolved in boiling water as a base for broth, but can also be incorporated into stews, sauces and meals. Broth of Life's bone broth varieties are particularly flavorful.
Collagen and minerals
Bone broth is a real powerhouse in nutrients. It contains many minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and sulfur that our bodies can absorb well. Our bones, teeth, nails and hair benefit greatly from this. In addition to the important amino acids proline, glycine and lysine, bone broth also contains highly bioavailable collagen. The long preparation process of bone broth ensures that collagen is converted into the easily absorbable gelatin. Gelatin is very beneficial for our digestive and digestive organs. Collagen makes up over 30% of our body's total protein content. As we age, the body's own production of collagen decreases, and adequate dietary intake is essential.