The thyroid gland is one of the largest endocrine glands in the body and plays an essential role in metabolism. In addition, it also regulates another , many different bodily functions such as the regulation of cholesterol. The thyroid gland produces the hormones T3 , T4, and calcitonin. Every cell in the body has receptors for thyroid hormones and highlights the central role of this gland has all the more. When testing the thyroid function , it is best to choose a complete list of thyroid antibodies , free T3 , free T4 , reverse T3, total T4 and TSH
- SeleniumSpecial Price EUR 24.44 Regular Price EUR 28.75In stock
- Thyroid Strength®As low as EUR 43.99In stock
- L-TyrosineEUR 18.35Out of stock
- E & SeleniumSpecial Price EUR 26.95 Regular Price EUR 34.50Out of stock
- Organic Seaweed Extract + IodineEUR 27.95Out of stock
- EUR 42.95Out of stock
- Seagreens - Organic Seaweed ExtractEUR 26.75Out of stock
- Thyroid Strength® - 30 tabletsSpecial Price EUR 24.44 Regular Price EUR 28.75Out of stock
Functioning of the thyroid gland
The thyroid gland, thyroid for short, is located in the lower throat. The thyroid consists of two so-called lobes that lie, shield-like, around the windpipe below the level of the larynx. The lobes consist of vesicles connected by tissue islands. The thyroid gland is involved in various processes in the body. The release of hormones regulates these processes. The thyroid gland can work slowly or very quickly. This is called hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, respectively.
MegaFood has put together a special formulation for the thyroid gland. Thyroid Strength tablets contain a full spectrum of natural antioxidants. And all ingredients derive from organic sources. Various other brands, including Garmonia, Doctor's Best and Ancestral Supplements, also offer products that contribute to the natural physiological functioning of the thyroid gland.