Prostate & Testicles
The prostate or prostate is part of the male reproductive system and is just below the bladder. The prostate function is the production and secretion of prostate fluid. This fluid is about 20-30% of the seed fluid. The size of a normal prostate is approximately similar to that of a large walnut and weighs about 20-30 grams
- Bovine intestines - Grass-FedEUR 71.95In stock
- EUR 73.95In stock
- Bovine Prostate - Grass-FedEUR 57.95In stock
- Libidon - Prostate ExtractAs low as EUR 164.50In stock
- Prostate Strength™ - 60 TabletsEUR 35.95In stock
- SeleniumEUR 24.95Out of stock
- E & SeleniumSpecial Price EUR 26.95 Regular Price EUR 29.95Out of stock
- Every Man™ IIEUR 49.36Out of stock
The function of the prostate is to produce and secrete prostate fluid. This fluid provides approximately 20-30% of the seminal fluid. The size of a normal prostate is roughly that of a large walnut; it weighs around 20-30 grams.
Each testicle consists of approximately 200 to 300 lobes, which in turn consist of different seminal tubes. The testicles have two functions: producing gametes, or sperm, and producing the male hormone testosterone.
MegaFood's Prostate Strength is a composite mix of natural ingredients. The tablets also contain copper, selenium and zinc for full-spectrum efficacy. Garmonia's Libidon prostate extract offers a standardized complex of natural amino acid compounds, also known as peptides, the activity of which is targeted.