Bovine intestines - Grass-Fed
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- 100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
- Third Party Tested For Purity
- Allergen Free
- 180 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Ancestral Supplements grass-fed bovine intestines
Native Americans and other native peoples have known it for decades: consuming the organs of a healthy animal strengthens and supports the health of the corresponding organ of the consuming individual. The intestines and stomach (tripe) contain healthy intestine-specific proteins, peptides and enzymes. Consuming the intestines of a healthy animal can support and strengthen your own intestinal health.
Bovine intestines contain many ...
- Healthy intestinal building blocks
- Intestinal proteins, peptides, enzymes and co-factors
- Molecular Biodirectors
- Collagen/gelatin, glutamine, probiotics
- Vitamin B12, Choline, Selenium, Zinc, Manganese & Phosphorus
Benefits of Grass-fed Bovine intestines
- Strictly New Zealand grass-fed meadow cattle
- Supports and contributes to bone maintenance
- Has a positive influence on the immune system
- Plays a role in the cell specialization process
- Freeze-dried to preserve vitamins, minerals and important cofactors
- Purely formulated without fillers and with the highest-quality ingredients
- Contains no pesticides or hormones; GMO-free
Following the principles of Weston Price
Weston Price studied the dietary habits of traditional peoples around the world. He discovered that the original inhabitants of Canada attached great value to the consumption of meat from animal organs. Organs were a staple of the daily diet of our early ancestors, and with good reason; fat soluble vitamins as well as most of their minerals come from the organs of the animals.
Pure source from New Zealand
New Zealand seems to be made for the breeding of healthy cattle. The country is unique, the climate is temperate and pasture grass grows fresh and green throughout the year. This means that cows can eat the food that is healthiest for them every day of the year. The cattle are exclusively grass-fed and are kept without the use of hormones, pesticides or antibiotics. The health of the animals is closely monitored. Strict government controls ensure that the highest quality is obtained. The freeze-drying of the organs preserves vitamins, co-factors and minerals.
Take six capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. This supplement can be taken with or without food.
|Amount per capsule||% DV|
|freeze-dried New Zealand Grassfed Intestines (bovine)||250 mg||**|
|freeze-dried New Zealand Grassfed Stomach/tripe (bovine)||250 mg||**|
** % Recommended daily allowance not established.
Collagen (Beef Gelatin) Capsules.