- Biocidin LSF - Liposomal FormulationEUR 83.75In stock
- N Acetylcysteine - PharmazellEUR 22.50In stock
- Biocidin CapsulesEUR 64.50In stock
- Biocidin® Throat SprayEUR 26.75In stock
- Dentalcidin - Broad-Spectrum Toothpaste with Biocidin®EUR 37.50In stock
- Doctor's Best - ArtemisininEUR 40.25In stock
- BiocidinEUR 64.50Out of stock
- Olivirex®EUR 38.75Out of stock
- Candid-X Candida FormulaEUR 51.75Out of stock
- Customer rate us with a 9.2
- Order before 10 p.m., same day shipping
- Personal advice through chat or telephone
- Lauricidine - Monolaurine -42 gramEUR 11.20Out of stock
- LifeShield™ Immune SupportEUR 50.50Out of stock
- Microb-Defend - Oregano Oil FormulaEUR 66.75Out of stock
- Primal Probiotics - 60 capsulesEUR 37.95Out of stock
- Support Mucosa - Bowel SupportEUR 57.50Out of stock
Candida is a condition that is caused by a type of yeast (candida albicans), which turns into a fungal shape. The yeast is naturally present in the body of almost everyone. Usually this does not cause any problems, but when the natural balance between the various bacteria and fungi in the body is disturbed, the yeast can get a chance to grow into fungi. This is called a Candida infection.
Several factors play an important role in the treatment of candida. Normal functioning of the intestines and stomach is important for good, optimal physical health. The microbiome, also known as the microflora or microbiota, is usually thought to be just bacteria. However, there are other inhabitants of the microbiome, namely commensal fungi. Commensal fungi are neither good nor bad for the health of the host. Commensal fungi that normally live in our bodies have been studied much less, since fungi are the minority of total commensal organisms in humans.
Studying and cultivating these fungi is quite difficult because they are different from bacteria. You can also divide fungi into symbionts or pathobiots, whether desired or undesirable. Candida albicans occurs naturally in the intestines and does not cause any problems under normal circumstances, but as an opportunistic microorganism it can transform rapidly and disturb the balance if given the chance.