- Pau d'ArcoEUR 24.95In stock
- Biocidin CapsulesEUR 59.95In stock
- Biocidin LSF - Liposomal FormulationEUR 77.95In stock
- OlivirexEUR 37.95In stock
- Biocidin - G.I. Detox+EUR 34.95In stock
- Biocidin® Throat SprayEUR 22.95In stock
- BiocidinEUR 59.95In stock
- Doctor's Best - ArtemisininEUR 34.95In stock
- InterFase Plus - Biofilm DisruptorEUR 48.95In stock
- Support Mucosa - Bowel SupportEUR 49.95In stock
- LauricidinEUR 30.50In stock
- Order before 10 p.m., same day shipping
- Personal advice through chat or telephone
- N Acetylcysteine - PharmazellEUR 20.95In stock
- Primal Probiotics - 30 capsulesEUR 32.95In stock
- Primal Gut PowderEUR 99.95In stock
- Microb-X - GI health formulaEUR 57.95In stock
- Paracid-X - Parasite formulaEUR 64.95In stock
- Dentalcidin - Broad-Spectrum Toothpaste with Biocidin®EUR 34.95In stock
- Candid-X Candida FormulaEUR 44.95In stock
Candida is a condition that is caused by a type of yeast (candida albicans), which turns into a fungal shape. The yeast is naturally present in the body of almost everyone. Usually this does not cause any problems, but when the natural balance between the various bacteria and fungi in the body is disturbed, the yeast can get a chance to grow into fungi. This is called a Candida infection.
Several factors play an important role in the treatment of candida. Normal functioning of the intestines and stomach is important for good, optimal physical health. The microbiome, also known as the microflora or microbiota, is usually thought to be just bacteria. However, there are other inhabitants of the microbiome, namely commensal fungi. Commensal fungi are neither good nor bad for the health of the host. Commensal fungi that normally live in our bodies have been studied much less, since fungi are the minority of total commensal organisms in humans.
Studying and cultivating these fungi is quite difficult because they are different from bacteria. You can also divide fungi into symbionts or pathobiots, whether desired or undesirable. Candida albicans occurs naturally in the intestines and does not cause any problems under normal circumstances, but as an opportunistic microorganism it can transform rapidly and disturb the balance if given the chance.