Lungs & Trachea
Air that you breathe comes through your mouth into your windpipe. At the end of the windpipe, the inhaled air is sent through the various branches in the lungs. The lungs are located in your chest and are surrounded by the ribs. They have a special anatomy and have the function of supplying your body with oxygen. In addition, the lungs also ensure that carbon dioxide is removed from the blood.
- Grass-Fed Bovine CollagenEUR 73.95In stock
- Grass-Fed Bovine Lung with liverEUR 61.95In stock
- N Acetylcysteine - PharmazellEUR 20.95In stock
- EUR 45.95In stock
- Taxorest - Lung ExtractAs low as EUR 63.95In stock
- LifeShield™ BreatheEUR 41.75Out of stock
- Respiratory care with Andrographis leaf extractEUR 35.95Out of stock
Operation of the lungs
We don't always use our lungs the same. With physical exertion, such as running, you need more oxygen and more carbon dioxide has to be removed, than when you are quietly reading a book. The maximum amount of air that you can breathe is also called your vital capacity. The vital capacity depends, among other things, on your weight, health and physical condition.
Do you have questions about supplements from this category or other products? Then please contact us! We are happy to help you optimize your physical health.