Bovine Collagen - Grass-Fed? Order unique supplements at Ergomax
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- 100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
- Third Party Tested For Purity
- Allergen Free
- 180 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Grass-Fed beef collagen of Ancestral Supplements
As original inhabitants of America and other traditional peoples have known for decades: the eating of the organs of a healthy animal strengthens and supports the health of the corresponding organ of the eating individual. The traditional way of treating someone with a weak heart was to consume the heart of a healthy animal. Bone marrow naturally delivers powerful nutrients, such as collagen. Beef collagen contains trachea, scapula, marrow-rich bones and other cartilaginous parts provided connective tissue, cartilage and other specialized proteins that are now missing from the modern diet.
Grass Fed Collagen is produced from cartilaginous parts including the trachea and scapula. Processing includes a natural protease enzyme to remove non-cartilage material, then it's freeze-dried. That's it! The collagen retains the "living" properties in a whole-food matrix:
- Trachea-Derived Collagen
- Scapula-Derived Collagen
- Marrow Bone-Derived Collagen
- Bioactive Growth Factors
- Proteoglycans—Filler Between The Cells—Keeps Cells From Sagging
- Chondroitin Sulfates—Lubricates Joints
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements - Grass-Fed beef collagen
- Strictly grass-fed cattle from New Zealand
- Supports and strengthens bone, bone marrow and cartilage health
- Freeze-dried to preserve vitamins, minerals and important co-factors
- Pure formulation without fillers and with the highest-quality ingredients
- Contains no pesticide or hormones and is GMO-free
Following the principles of Weston Price
Weston Price studied the dietary habits of traditional peoples around the world. He discovered that the original inhabitants of Canada attached great value to the consumption of meat from animal organs. Organs were a staple of the daily diet of our early ancestors, and with good reason; fat soluble vitamins as well as most of their minerals come from the organs of the animals.
Pure source from New Zealand
New Zealand seems to be made for the breeding of healthy cattle. The country is unique, the climate is temperate and pasture grass grows fresh and green throughout the year. This means that cows can eat the food that is healthiest for them every day of the year. The cattle are exclusively grass-fed and are kept without the use of hormones, pesticides or antibiotics. The health of the animals is closely monitored. Strict government controls ensure that the highest quality is obtained. The freeze-drying of the organs preserves vitamins, co-factors and minerals.
Six capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare provider.
|Amount per capsule||Amount per serving|
|freeze-dried New Zealand Grassfed Cartilage (bovine)||500 mg*||3000 mg*|
|Bioactive Growth Factors|
* Recommended Daily Allowance not established.
(Beef Gelatin) Capsules