Organs were a staple of the daily diet of our ancestors, and with good reason; fat soluble vitamins and also most of their minerals come from the organs of the animals. Dried tissue from glands and organs such as the adrenals, liver, spleen and kidneys of animals was used to treat the same organ or gland in humans. The organ extracts are extracted from the tissue from grass-fed cattle, sheep and wild reindeer.
- Bovine intestines - Grass-FedEUR 71.95In stock
- EUR 73.95In stock
- Adrenal Cortex - 60 capsulesEUR 14.95In stock
- Bovine Prostate - Grass-FedEUR 57.95In stock
- Grass-Fed Bovine KidneyEUR 56.95Out of stock
- Grass-Fed Bovine Brain with liverEUR 61.95Out of stock
- Grass-Fed Ovine Thymus with liverEUR 73.95Out of stock
- Customer rate us with a 9.3
- Order before 10 p.m., same day shipping
- Personal advice through chat or telephone
- Grass-Fed Beef PancreasEUR 57.95Out of stock
- Bovine Collagen - Grass-FedEUR 73.95Out of stock
- Bovine Gallbladder with liver - Grass-FedEUR 64.95Out of stock
- Grass-Fed Bovine SpleenEUR 57.95Out of stock
- Grass-Fed Bovine Lung with liverEUR 61.95Out of stock
- EUR 37.95Out of stock
Organ extract supplements
Ancestral Supplements has an extensive range of organ meat extract supplements, such as beef heart, beef liver and beef brains. The organ extracts come from a pure source from New Zealand, namely grass-fed pasture cattle and sheep. In addition, the organs are freeze-dried, so that the important vitamins, cofactors and minerals are retained.
Organ meat as a real superfood
Our daily diet mainly contains muscle meat. However, organ meat is much richer in nutrients! Consuming organ meat is a lot easier with capsules with Rein Styrke's reindeer liver. The entire production process takes place on a small scale, which guarantees the quality of the product.