Bovine Gallbladder with liver - Grass-Fed
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- 100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
- Third Party Tested For Purity
- Allergen Free
- 180 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Grass-Fed beef Gallbladder of Ancestral Supplements
As original inhabitants of America and other traditional peoples have known for decades: the eating of the organs of a healthy animal strengthens and supports the health of the corresponding organ of the eating individual. The traditional way of treating someone with a weak heart was to consume the heart of a healthy animal. Bone marrow naturally delivers powerful nutrients, such as collagen. Beef Gallbladder contains Beef Liver and Ox Bile.
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements - Grass-Fed beef Gallbladder
- Strictly grass-fed cattle from New Zealand
- For optimal Gallbladder Health
- Freeze-dried to preserve vitamins, minerals and important co-factors
- Pure formulation without fillers and with the highest-quality ingredients
- Contains no pesticide or hormones and is GMO-free
Following the principles of Weston Price
Weston Price studied the dietary habits of traditional peoples around the world. He discovered that the original inhabitants of Canada attached great value to the consumption of meat from animal organs. Organs were a staple of the daily diet of our early ancestors, and with good reason; fat soluble vitamins as well as most of their minerals come from the organs of the animals.
Pure source from New Zealand
New Zealand seems to be made for the breeding of healthy cattle. The country is unique, the climate is temperate and pasture grass grows fresh and green throughout the year. This means that cows can eat the food that is healthiest for them every day of the year. The cattle are exclusively grass-fed and are kept without the use of hormones, pesticides or antibiotics. The health of the animals is closely monitored. Strict government controls ensure that the highest quality is obtained. The freeze-drying of the organs preserves vitamins, co-factors and minerals.
Take 2 capsules with each meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
|Amount per capsule||% DV|
|freeze-dried New Zealand Grassfed Gallblader (Bovine)||250 mg||**|
|freeze-dried New Zealand Grassfed Ox Bile (Bovine)||250 mg||**|
|freeze-dried New Zealand Grassfed Liver (Bovine)||500 mg||**|
** % Recommended Daily Allowance not established.
(Beef Gelatin) Capsules