Libido: A word that immediately draws attention to the person who pronounces it. Despite the pioneering work of Sigmund Freud - he made sexuality talkable again - there is still a taboo on it. While Freud described libido as a purely sexual and propelling energy source, Carl Gustav Jung de-sexualized the concept into a more general life force. In the modern West the concept of libido - especially under the influence of commerce: 'sex sells' - has been reduced to merely 'the act' of sex. An aphrodisiac is an agent that would immediately induce libido, but it is better to work towards good overall health in the long term. That is why our product line focuses on an overall mental and physical well-being.
- Bovine - Male Optimization Formula (MOFO) - grass-fedEUR 73.95In stock
- Shilajit - Primavie®EUR 20.95In stock
- L-Arginine - Fast ActingEUR 31.95In stock
- Daily Maca Plus for Women - PowderEUR 21.95In stock
- Daily Maca Plus for Men - PowderEUR 21.95In stock
- Selenium - 60 tabletsEUR 24.95In stock
- DHEA - Bio-IdenticalEUR 50.95In stock
- Zinc-L-Carnosine complex - PepZin GI®EUR 28.95In stock
- E & Selenium - 60 TabletsSpecial Price EUR 26.95 Regular Price EUR 29.95In stock
- Zinc - 60 TabletsEUR 22.50In stock
- Arginine Time releasedEUR 16.95In stock
- Order before 10 p.m., same day shipping
- Personal advice through chat or telephone
Hormones determine sex drive to a certain extent. In women, for example, the menstrual cycle influences the sex drive; in men, the day and night rhythm plays an important role in the regulation and administration of testosterone. But in general, sexual activity in humans is predominantly determined by cognitive and affective factors, overall health, experiences, and an overall cultural pattern of norms and values. This also explains the wide variety in human sexual behavior.
A healthy libido
The general rule also applies to a healthy libido: You do not heal a healthy body in parts, but in its entirety. When your body is healthy, your libido will also increase and become balanced. What you can at least pay attention to is the following: Stop smoking, exercise more, eat healthily and try to avoid chronic stress. As a supplement you can of course choose a good supplement.
In the hormonal field, testosterone - the sex hormone par excellence (both men and women) plays a major role. In particular, saturated fats have an important function and the minerals zinc and selenium also make a proverbial contribution to the bag! Furthermore, a good herbal preparation can be chosen, or a precursor as a supplement.