Maintaining a healthy weight is important to be able to live a vital life. Lifestyle factors in particular are a determining factor. Think of nutrition, exercise, the living environment and the day and night rhythm. As a guideline for overweight, the BMI score is the most commonly used indicator.
- Curcuma - BCM-95®EUR 18.50In stock
- KetoCaNa - Exogenous Ketones- Beta-Hydroxybutyrate - Strawberry LemonadeAs low as EUR 72.00In stock
- EUR 39.95In stock
- KetoShieldEUR 49.95In stock
- Organic Seaweed Extract + IodineEUR 25.95In stock
- L-Carnitine Fumarate - BIOSINT™EUR 24.95In stock
- Seagreens - Organic Seaweed ExtractEUR 24.95In stock
- KetoForce - Exogenous ketone body beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB)EUR 72.00Out of stock
Varied nutrition and additional supplements
To maintain a healthy weight, the right combination of food, sufficient exercise, the (in) immediate living environment and the day and night rhythm is important. With a varied diet you provide the body with sufficient minerals, vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, fats and fibers, each of which contributes to the body. The body is like a factory and food is the fuel that is indispensable in many processes in the body. Some nutrients, such as certain vitamins and amino acids (these are the building blocks of proteins), are made by the body itself. Other nutrients, such as minerals and trace elements are not. The minerals calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, chloride and phosphorus are known to be essential for the body. Because minerals are substances that the body cannot make, it is important to take them in a different way.