Maintaining a healthy weight is important to be able to live a vital life. Lifestyle factors in particular are a determining factor. Think of nutrition, exercise, the living environment and the day and night rhythm. As a guideline for overweight, the BMI score is the most commonly used indicator.
- Acetyl-L-CarnitineEUR 28.95 As low as EUR 25.00In stock
- Curcuma - BCM-95®EUR 19.95In stock
- L-Carnitine Fumarate - BIOSINT™EUR 28.75In stock
- Grass-Fed Bovine Thyroid with liverEUR 82.95Out of stock
- Organic Seaweed Extract + IodineEUR 27.95Out of stock
- Seagreens - Organic Seaweed ExtractEUR 26.75Out of stock
- KetoForce - Exogenous ketone body beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB)EUR 82.75Out of stock
- KetoShieldEUR 57.50Out of stock
- EUR 42.95Out of stock
Varied nutrition and additional supplements
To maintain a healthy weight, the right combination of food, sufficient exercise, the (in) immediate living environment and the day and night rhythm is important. With a varied diet you provide the body with sufficient minerals, vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, fats and fibers, each of which contributes to the body. The body is like a factory and food is the fuel that is indispensable in many processes in the body. Some nutrients, such as certain vitamins and amino acids (these are the building blocks of proteins), are made by the body itself. Other nutrients, such as minerals and trace elements are not. The minerals calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, chloride and phosphorus are known to be essential for the body. Because minerals are substances that the body cannot make, it is important to take them in a different way.