Concentration is the ability to give your full attention to something. This means that you will not be distracted by other factors, such as sounds and movements in your environment. Thanks to our concentration, we can usually focus on the things that are very important at that time. However, sometimes it can be difficult to keep the focus. In addition to limiting influences from your environment, there are all sorts of useful ways to train your memory and improve concentration.
- Power Up - Day Time NootropicEUR 29.95In stock
- Hydrox Adeno B12 - 60 lozengesEUR 24.95In stock
- Magnesium Complex - MagTech™ Drink MixEUR 42.95In stock
- BrainBiotic™ Brain Health ProbioticsEUR 29.95In stock
- Acetylcholine Brain Food™EUR 39.95In stock
- Vitamin B12 Spray - Methylcobalamin & AdenosylcobalaminSpecial Price EUR 16.95 Regular Price EUR 17.50 As low as EUR 15.00In stock
- Adult B-Centered™EUR 29.95In stock
- Vitamin B12 - VeganEUR 20.50In stock
- Doctor's Best - Best Phosphatidyl Serine (100mg) - SerinAid®EUR 48.95In stock
- Kid's B Complex - Natural Vitamin B ComplexEUR 15.95In stock
- Magnesium Complex - MagTech™EUR 34.95In stock
- Order before 10 p.m., same day shipping
- Personal advice through chat or telephone
- Ciltep - NootropicsEUR 42.95In stock
- L-Theanine - Suntheanine®EUR 24.95In stock
- Balanced B ComplexAs low as EUR 18.95In stock
- Vitamin B12 MethylcobalaminEUR 19.95In stock
- Kids Daily B-Centered™ Nutrient Booster PowderEUR 21.95Out of stock
- Vitamine B ComplexEUR 13.95Out of stock
Recording of information
The ability to concentrate and memory are cognitive functions and are important for the processing of all kinds of information that we receive through our senses. With a good concentration, information can be better absorbed and a good distinction can be made between important and unimportant information. The important information is passed on to the memory, with it then being placed in the short or long-term memory.
Supplements improve the ability to concentrate
In this category you will find products such as Ciltep Nootropica, Acetylcholine Brain Food, GABA Brain Food, Magnesium and Vitamin B supplements. Do you have questions about these or other supplements or would you like to know more about how you can improve your concentration? Then please contact us!