Magnesium Complex - MagTech™ Drink Mix
- 200 mg of magnesium per capsule
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Magnesium glycinate, threonate & taurate
- Highly absorbable
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Magtech™ - MAGNESIUM COMPLEX
Magtech™ is a superior magnesium supplement specially formulated for the brains. The three specific forms of magnesium in this formulation have specific functions and are extremely well absorbed.
As a synergistic trinity, Magnesium L-threonate, Magnesium Glycinate and Magnesium Taurate work together to achieve maximum results.
Spotlight on ... Magnesium L-threonate - Magtein™
Magnesium L-threonate is a unique and novel kind of brain-specific magnesium. Magtein™ was designed by a group of scientists from the renowned MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), including a Nobel laureate.
Magnesium L-threonate is well absorbed by the brains and it is the only form of magnesium that specifically increases magnesium concentrations in the brains. Magtein™ is a patented ingredient (patent pending) and GRAS certified (Generally Recognized As Safe).
"Magtein™ is a breakthrough super-mineral supporting cognitive and brain functions"
Magnesium is an essential mineral for all tissues and organs, especially the brain. Already in 1968 it was estimated that magnesium played a crucial role in about 300 biochemical reactions. Today, this is estimated to be around 700-800 biochemical reactions.
• Magnesium contributes to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness
• Magnesium contributes to a proper electrolyte balance
• Magnesium promotes energy metabolism
• Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
• Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of muscle tissue
• Magnesium contributes to a normal protein synthesis
• Magnesium contributes to brain functions involved in learning
• Magnesium helps maintain strong bones
• Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
• Magnesium benefits the process of cell division