Complex C - Natural Vitamin C
- 100% natural whole food sources
- Vitamin C from whole oranges, peppers, rose hips and amla fruit
- 250 mg of vitamin C per tablet
- Full spectrum of antioxidants from whole food sources
- Does not cause stomach complaints and is easy to digest
- Contains no pesticides, herbicides, gluten, dairy or soy
- 30 or 60 tablets
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
C Complex vitamin C tablets
Vitamin C in food sources often comes in the form of synthetic ascorbic acid. In contrast, Complex C Vitamin C tablets contain only natural ingredients. The concentrates are made from fresh food sources including oranges and peppers. Natural ingredients, of course, are the preferred choice when it comes to biological, and hence nutritional, properties.
Chock-full of healthy excipients
Because these vitamin C tablets are made up of natural ingredients, they contain a number of excipients which co-occur only in nature. These nutrients are extracted from rose hips, amla fruit and peppers, among other sources. A selection of bioflavonoids and nutritious phytonutrients co-operates so as to optimize absorption of the vitamin C tablets.
FoodState concentrates offer natural nutrients
The food sources for vitamin C tablets are not being exposed to high temperatures anywhere in the production process and handled with due care. As a result, the nutritional value of ingredients is not compromised.
Complex C vitamin C tablets: Benefits
- Due to the careful processing of ingredients, natural enzymes, antioxidants, pigments and phytonutrients are being preserved.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin C tablets contain the Immune Health Blend and the Nourishing Whole Food Blend. These blends are made from food sources ranging from cranberry, beet root, and broccoli to rice bran.
MegaFood - Fresh from farm to tablet
MegaFood takes pride in striving to improve people's lives by means of natural dietary supplements. MegaFood products are suitable for anyone pursuing a healthy lifestyle. The company is unique not only in producing its own concentrates, but also in buying produce from local farmers and family businesses. The special drying technique used in producing concentrates is the legacy of founder Carl E. Jackson. Products are manufactured without heating, keeping all key nutrients intact. Concentrates are always of the highest quality. To this end, they are routinely tested for purity and potency in MegaFood’s state-of-the-art analytical laboratory.
Take 1 tablet daily. May be taken at any time during the day, even on an empty stomach.
250 mg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with organic orange†) 312.5%, 120 mg Organic Bioflavonoid Complex Blend (Organic Amla Fruit, Organic Rosehips, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Green Pepper)*, 35 mg Fruit Phenolic Blend (Organic Whole Orange†, Organic Cranberry, Organic Blueberry)*. % = Percentage of Reference Intake (RI); *RI not established. † Includes Uncle Matt’s Organic® whole oranges.
Organic brown rice, cellulose, stearic acid, silica.