- Buy 2 for EUR 25.00 each and save 7%
- Pure Acetyl-L-Carnitine
- Category: Neurological variant
- Category: Brain & Nervous System
- Always cheaper when buying two!
- 180 vegetable capsules of 500 mg
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Acetyl-L-Carnitine by Ergomax
There are different forms of the amino acid L-carnitine. Acetyl-L-carnitine (also called ALCAR) is the acetylated form. L-carnitine plays an important role in the energy metabolism of the body's cells. L-carnitine is also known as vitamin Bt. It occurs naturally in our body. However, as we age, acetyl-L-carnitine levels drop.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine is better absorbed than L-carnitine
- Provides L-carnitine and acetyl groups
- 500 mg of pure acetyl-L-carnitine per capsule.
- Athletes, the elderly, vegetarians often choose acetyl-L-carnitine
- Does not contain allergens such as gluten, casein, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts or soy
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Does not contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Why is acetyl-L-carnitine supplementation eligible?
L-carnitine is a semi-essential amino acid. Our body itself can synthesize small amounts, provided that the precursors (two essential amino acids, lysine and methionine) and the required cofactors (vitamins C, B3, B6 and iron) are available. L-carnitine can then be converted, as needed, into acetyl-L-carnitine, and vice versa. For the synthesis of acetyl-L-carnitine we depend on food sources such as red meat and dairy products. Either an adequate supply of these nutrients, or supplementation with acetyl-L-carnitine, is thus required.
L-carnitine and acetyl groups
Within the body, in the cells more specifically, acetyl-L-carnitine molecules are split into two components: L-carnitine molecules and acetyl groups. L-carnitine molecules contribute to an efficient energy metabolism inside our cells. Acetyl-L-carnitine therefore functions as a donor of acetyl groups in the cell. Acetyl groups are essential for many cellular functions. For example, they play a key role in various metabolic processes and the production of neurotransmitters, including acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is the main neurotransmitter involved in memory and thought processes.
Acetyl-L-carnitine is therefore an essential supplement for many important processes throughout the body. Supplementation with acetyl-L-carnitine ensures that the body's needs are covered and that L-carnitine does not first have to be converted into acetyl-L-carnitine. The effective and fast absorption, in combination with the action of both molecules, ensures that acetyl-L-carnitine can be widely used. Acetyl-L-carnitine supplementation may be particularly suitable for the elderly, individuals with increased or specific needs, athletes, vegans and vegetarians.
At Ergomax we believe that everyone should be able to pursue optimal health. We help by offering natural food supplements in combination with professional guidance. We spend a lot of time and care on research into new and unique compounds and products with proven effects. All to meet the high expectations of our customers. All products from the Ergomax product line have been carefully selected and tested. Products and raw materials are as natural as they come. Mother Nature always knows better, we like to say.
Cellulose (capsule), rice concentrate (lubricant)