The blood sugar level not only responds to the diet that comes in but also to other stimuli such as stress and sports activities. The pancreas is the place where insulin is produced. Insulin is a hormone that lowers blood sugar levels and glucagon is a hormone that raises blood sugar levels.
- Special Price EUR 31.88 Regular Price EUR 37.50In stock
- EUR 68.95 As low as EUR 55.95Out of stock
- MitoQ Blood SugarEUR 76.45 As low as EUR 63.86Out of stock
- Cinnamon Force™EUR 39.10Out of stock
- Golden Black SeedEUR 50.75Out of stock
- GTF ChromiumEUR 25.25Out of stock
- KetoBlitz - Exogenous Ketones with BalanceBHB®EUR 91.95Out of stock
- KetoShieldEUR 57.50Out of stock
- Suprefort - Pancreas ExtractOut of stock
What is level of blood sugar?
The level of blood sugar (also called blood glucose level) is a measurement of the amount of glucose that is dissolved in the blood. This amount varies during the day and by the foods that are taken. If the level of blood sugar is too low, there is too little sugar in the blood. This is called hypoglycaemia. The tissues and organs therefore do not receive enough fuel. Insulin is a hormone that lowers blood sugar. The opposite of hypoglycaemia is hyperglycaemia. In the case of hyperglycaemia there is too much sugar in the blood, so that the blood sugar level is too high. Glucagon is a hormone that makes blood sugar rise.
Pancreas enzyme supplements
The pancreas produces the hormones insulin, glucagon and digestive juices. An example of a supplement that supports specific body functions is Suprefort pancreatic extract. The most important component of Suprefort pancreatic extract is the natural peptides that ensure that the biological information reaches its destination.