The blood sugar level not only responds to the diet that comes in but also to other stimuli such as stress and sports activities. The pancreas is the place where insulin is produced. Insulin is a hormone that lowers blood sugar levels and glucagon is a hormone that raises blood sugar levels.
- GTF ChromiumEUR 21.95In stock
- KetoBlitz - Exogenous Ketones with BalanceBHB®EUR 79.95In stock
- KetoShieldEUR 49.95In stock
- Suprefort - Pancreas ExtractAs low as EUR 71.95In stock
- Cinnamon Force™EUR 33.96In stock
- Golden Black SeedEUR 44.16In stock
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid - Micro-EncapsulatedSpecial Price EUR 36.95 Regular Price EUR 40.95Out of stock
- MCT-powder C8-C10EUR 24.95Out of stock
- R-alpha lipoic acid - Liposomal formulation & Acetyl-L-CarnitinEUR 64.50Out of stock
- R Alpha Lipoic AcidEUR 46.50Out of stock
- Customer rate us with a 9.3
- Order before 10 p.m., same day shipping
- Personal advice through chat or telephone
What is level of blood sugar?
The level of blood sugar (also called blood glucose level) is a measurement of the amount of glucose that is dissolved in the blood. This amount varies during the day and by the foods that are taken. If the level of blood sugar is too low, there is too little sugar in the blood. This is called hypoglycaemia. The tissues and organs therefore do not receive enough fuel. Insulin is a hormone that lowers blood sugar. The opposite of hypoglycaemia is hyperglycaemia. In the case of hyperglycaemia there is too much sugar in the blood, so that the blood sugar level is too high. Glucagon is a hormone that makes blood sugar rise.
Pancreas enzyme supplements
The pancreas produces the hormones insulin, glucagon and digestive juices. An example of a supplement that supports specific body functions is Suprefort pancreatic extract. The most important component of Suprefort pancreatic extract is the natural peptides that ensure that the biological information reaches its destination.