Grass-Fed Bovine Thyroid with liver
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- 100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
- Third Party Tested For Purity
- Allergen Free
- 180 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Ancestral Supplements Grass-Fed Bovine Thyroid
Original inhabitants of America and other traditional peoples knew for millennia: the eating of the organs of a healthy animal strengthens and supports the health of the corresponding organ of the eating individual. The traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to have them eat the heart of a healthy animal. Grass-Fed Bovine Thyroid by Ancestral Supplements contains 30 mg of thyroid gland in combination with 70 mg of liver per capsule.
Contains thyroid in combination with liver
- Integral thyroid gland tissue
- Proteins, cofactors, peptides and enzymes
- Preformed vitamin A, B12, folic acid and choline
- Bio-available heme iron
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements bovine thyroid gland
- Strictly grass-fed pasture cattle from New Zealand
- Freeze-dried to preserve vitamins, minerals and important co-factors
- Purely formulated without fillers and with the highest-quality ingredients
- Contains no pesticides or hormones and is GMO-free
Following the principles of Weston Price
Weston Price studied the dietary habits of traditional peoples around the world. He discovered that the original inhabitants of Canada attached great value to the consumption of meat from animal organs. Organs were a staple of the daily diet of our early ancestors, and with good reason; fat soluble vitamins as well as most of their minerals come from the organs of the animals.
Pure source from New Zealand
New Zealand seems to be made for the breeding of healthy cattle. The country is unique, the climate is temperate and pasture grass grows fresh and green throughout the year. This means that cows can eat the food that is healthiest for them every day of the year. The cattle are exclusively grass-fed and are kept without the use of hormones, pesticides or antibiotics. The health of the animals is closely monitored. Strict government controls ensure that the highest quality is obtained. The freeze-drying of the organs preserves vitamins, co-factors and minerals.
One to eight capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Conservative dose: one capsule a day
Common dose: two capsules a day for the first two weeks, then increase by one capsule every two weeks in search of the optimal dose.
- Weeks 1 & 2 - Two capsules daily in the early morning (or) split dosage *
- Weeks 3 & 4 - Three capsules daily in the early morning (or) split dosage *
- Weeks 5 & 6 - Four capsules daily in the early morning (or) split dosage *
- Weeks 7 & 8 - Five capsules daily in the early morning (or) split dosage *
- Weeks 9 & 10 - Six capsules daily in the early morning (or) split dosage *
- Weeks 11 & 12 - Seven capsules daily in the early morning (or) split dosage *
- Weeks 13 & 14 - Eight capsules daily in the early morning (or) split dosage *
* Early Morning: Take one capsule as soon as you wake in the morning on an empty stomach. Wait at least one hour before food and ideally two hours before coffee.
* Split Dosage: Take a main dosage in the early morning (e.g. four capsules), then take a smaller dosage in the afternoon (e.g. two capsules). This can help to achieve a more stable level of energy throughout the day without disrupting sleep.
|Amount per capsule||% DV|
|Freeze-Dried New Zealand Grass-fed Beef Thyroid (Bovine)||30 mg||**|
|Freeze-Dried New Zealand Grass-fed Beef Liver (Bovine)||470 mg||**|
** % Recommended Daily Allowance not established.
Bovine gelatin (capsule).