Grass-Fed Bovine Thyroid with liver
- Organ extracts
- New Zealand pasture cattle
- Resonant with the body
- Rich in heme iron
- Contains vitamins A, B12 and folate
- Freeze-dried raw
- No hormones or pesticides
- 180 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Grass-Fed Bovine Thyroid with Liver by Ancestral Supplements
Native Americans and other traditional peoples have known the tradition of eating organ meat for centuries if not millennia. They believe that eating the organs of a healthy animal enhances the health of the corresponding organ of the eating individual. Grass-fed Beef Thyroid by Ancestral Supplements contains 30 mg of thyroid in combination with 470 mg of liver per capsule. This superb combination provides a rich source of essential nutrients, including specific proteins and cofactors, vitamins A and B12, choline and folate.
Natural ingredients from Bovine Thyroid:
- Thyroid tissue-specific proteins, cofactors, peptides, and enzymes
- Bioavailable heme iron
- Vitamin A and B12, folate and choline from beef liver
- Contains exclusively New Zealand pasture cattle
- Rich in thyroid-specific proteins, peptides, enzymes and cofactors
- Contains choline, folate, iron, vitamins A and B12
- Iron, folate and vitamin B12 activate the natural energy in your body
- Folate, iron, vitamins A and B12 support the immune system
- Lyophilized (freeze-dried) raw to preserve vitamins, minerals and cofactors
- Does not contain pesticides, fillers or hormones; GMO-free
- Purely formulated without fillers and with high-quality ingredients
The power of bovine thyroid gland with liver
Natural, nutrient-rich organs and glands fit right into the diet of anyone looking for targeted nutritional support that is in harmony with nature. Grass-fed Beef Thyroid with Liver by Ancestral Supplements contains natural, dried bovine thyroid gland and is naturally rich in essential nutrients , such as bioavailable heme iron, thyroid specific proteins, peptides, cofactors and enzymes. The supplement is supplemented with extracts of beef liver, one of the most concentrated natural sources of essential nutrients. Beef liver is particularly rich in: vitamin B12 and folate, which, among other effects, support the immune system and help fight fatigue; vitamin A, which contributes to resilience; and choline, which has a positive effect on the liver and contributes to a normal lipid metabolism.
How do organ supplements work?
Your body requires essential amino acids to transform them through protein synthesis into nucleoproteins, antibodies, enzymes and tissue cells. Organ meats are an important source of essential amino acids, as well as other micronutrients, fatty acids, enzymes and cofactors that nourish and support our entire body. Organs also contain organ-specific nutrients that travel to the target organ in our body: the corresponding organ in the human body. The body seems to recognize the nutritional components in an animal organ and then transport them to the same organ in the human body thriving on this specific nutrient composition. Mother Nature has arranged it so that these substances end up exactly where your body needs them. By taking organ supplements, you ensure that your body and your organs can be supplied with essential micronutrients and bioactive substances.
Eating head to tail
While it may be a bit daunting for many people to eat organ meats, such meats were the highest rated in traditional cultures. For many hunter-gatherers, eating animal organs was a sacred matter! For example, they believed that eating a healthy animal heart is good for a strong heart and that consuming an animal liver provides nutrition and strength to their own liver. It seems that this ancient wisdom was not pulled out of thin air, moreover that evolutionary diets were based on valuable ideas. Organ therapy using supplements as well as eating according to the head-to-tail principle have become increasingly popular. Animal organs are extremely rich in nutrients that are important for our body, including B vitamins, proteins and minerals. It is possible to prepare fresh meals with organ meats, but Ancestral Supplements products make it even easier to take advantage of the health benefits of organ consumption. With these handy supplements you can effortlessly add the essential nutrients from organs to your diet -- every day.
According to the principles of Weston Price
Canadian dentist Weston Price (1870-1948) studied the dietary habits in traditional cultures around the world. He discovered that the original inhabitants of Canada attached great importance to consuming meat from animal organs; especially bone marrow was loved. Organs were a staple in the daily diet of our early ancestors, and for good reason: intake of fat-soluble vitamins and many of the essential minerals was accomplished through eating animal organs.
Organ meat of the highest quality
Ancestral Supplements products are made from grass-fed cattle and sheep native to New Zealand. With an eye for the welfare of people, animals and environment, the animals are well cared for, constantly monitored and kept in an optimal living environment. This ensures that the meat ends up being of the highest quality. Because the ingredients are processed raw and freeze-dried, the nutrients found in animal organs, including vitamins, minerals and cofactors, are optimally preserved. The supplements have been formulated with the utmost care and do not contain pesticides, hormones or fillers.
About Ancestral Supplements
The young Texan company Ancestral Supplements believes in evolutionary health theory, a vision that takes evolutionary biology as a starting point in achieving the best possible health today. For a large part this comes down to following the living and eating habits of our ancestors. An important part of our ancestral diet was reserved for animal organ meat. Not only because it is ethical and sustainable to use animals entirely for consumption, but also because of the many specific benefits attributed to eating animal organs. More and more researchers are now backing the idea of consuming animal organs to support health. With its product line Ancestral Supplements makes consuming animal organs accessible to everyone: in the form of convenient capsules.
One to eight capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Conservative dose: one capsule a day
Common dose: two capsules a day for the first two weeks, then increase by one capsule every two weeks in search of the optimal dose.
- Weeks 1 & 2 - Two capsules daily in the early morning (or) split dosage *
- Weeks 3 & 4 - Three capsules daily in the early morning (or) split dosage *
- Weeks 5 & 6 - Four capsules daily in the early morning (or) split dosage *
- Weeks 7 & 8 - Five capsules daily in the early morning (or) split dosage *
- Weeks 9 & 10 - Six capsules daily in the early morning (or) split dosage *
- Weeks 11 & 12 - Seven capsules daily in the early morning (or) split dosage *
- Weeks 13 & 14 - Eight capsules daily in the early morning (or) split dosage *
* Early Morning: Take one capsule as soon as you wake in the morning on an empty stomach. Wait at least one hour before food and ideally two hours before coffee.
* Split Dosage: Take a main dosage in the early morning (e.g. four capsules), then take a smaller dosage in the afternoon (e.g. two capsules). This can help to achieve a more stable level of energy throughout the day without disrupting sleep.
|Amount per capsule||% DV|
|Freeze-Dried New Zealand Grass-fed Beef Thyroid (Bovine)||30 mg||**|
|Freeze-Dried New Zealand Grass-fed Beef Liver (Bovine)||470 mg||**|
** % Recommended Daily Allowance not established.
Bovine gelatin (capsule).
Amazing productExcellent quality products that generates a really beautiful and gentle restoration of energy levels. I got my life back! Can not recommend this enough.