Grass-Fed Beef Heart with liver
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- 100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
- Third Party Tested For Purity
- Allergen Free
- 180 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Ancestral Supplements Grass-Fed Bovine Heart
Our body has evolved with the nutrition of 'nose-to-tail-food' since the beginning of evolution. Grass-fed bovine heart is particularly rich in CoQ10, vitamin B12, collagen and elastin and proteins found exclusively in heart tissue. The health and wellbeing effects of consuming bovine heart include supporting one's own heart. As original inhabitants of America and other peoples knew: eating the organs of a healthy animal strengthens and supports the health of the corresponding organ of the eating individual.
Beef heart contains plenty of ...
- Proteins found exclusively in heart tissue
- Coenzyme Q10
- Vitamin B12
- Elastin and collagen
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements - Grass-Fed Bovine Heart
- Only grass-fed pasture cattle from New Zealand
- Freeze-dried to preserve vitamins, minerals and important co-factors
- Purely formulated without fillers and with the highest-quality ingredients
- Contains no pesticide or hormone and is GMO-free
Following the principles of Weston Price
Weston Price studied the dietary habits of traditional peoples around the world. He discovered that the original inhabitants of Canada attached great value to the consumption of meat from animal organs. Organs were a staple of the daily diet of our early ancestors, and with good reason; fat soluble vitamins as well as most of their minerals come from the organs of the animals.
Pure source from New Zealand
New Zealand seems to be made for the breeding of healthy cattle. The country is unique, the climate is temperate and pasture grass grows fresh and green throughout the year. This means that cows can eat the food that is healthiest for them every day of the year. The cattle are exclusively grass-fed and are kept without the use of hormones, pesticides or antibiotics. The health of the animals is closely monitored. Strict government controls ensure that the highest quality is obtained. The freeze-drying of the organs preserves vitamins, co-factors and minerals.
Three to six capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Amount per capsule||% DV|
|Freeze-Dried New Zealand Grass-fed Beef Heart (Bovine)||500 mg||**|
|Freeze-Dried New Zealand Grass-fed Beef Liver (Bovine)||50 mg||**|
** % Recommended Daily Allowance not established.
Bovine gelatin (capsule).