Grass-Fed Bovine Trachea with liver
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- 100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
- Third Party Tested For Purity
- Allergen Free
- 180 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Ancestral Supplements Grass-Fed Tracheal Cartilage
For millennia, organs from healthy animals have been consumed by the original inhabitants of America and other traditional peoples to support the functioning and vitality of their own organs. The traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to have them eat the heart of a healthy animal.
The trachea (windpipe), among other cartilage structures, contain concentrated amounts of connective tissue, collagen and other proteins often found lacking in the current diet. In addition, bovine bronchial cartilage is rich in glycosaminoglycans. One capsule contains 250 mg of grass-fed bovine trachea cartilage and 250 mg of grass-fed bovine liver.
Trachea (windpipe) cartilage contains many...
- Proteins exclusively present in the cartilage of bovine tracheal tissue;
- Powerful molecular biodirectors;
- Cartilage building blocks: glycosaminoglycans, chondroitin sulphates, proteoglycans and type II collagen.
Benefits of Ancestral Supplements - Grass-Fed Tracheal Cartilage
- Strictly grass-fed pasture cattle from New Zealand
- Freeze-dried to preserve vitamins, minerals and important co-factors
- Purely formulated without fillers and with the highest-quality ingredients
- Contains no pesticide or hormone and is GMO-free
Following the principles of Weston Price
Weston Price studied the dietary habits of traditional peoples around the world. He discovered that the original inhabitants of Canada attached great value to the consumption of meat from animal organs. Organs were a staple of the daily diet of our early ancestors, and with good reason; fat soluble vitamins as well as most of their minerals come from the organs of the animals.
Pure source from New Zealand
New Zealand seems to be made for the breeding of healthy cattle. The country is unique, the climate is temperate and pasture grass grows fresh and green throughout the year. This means that cows can eat the food that is healthiest for them every day of the year. The cattle are exclusively grass-fed and are kept without the use of hormones, pesticides or antibiotics. The health of the animals is closely monitored. Strict government controls ensure that the highest quality is obtained. The freeze-drying of the organs preserves vitamins, co-factors and minerals.
Six capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Amount per capsule||% DV|
|Freeze-Dried New Zealand Grass-fed Tracheal (bovine)||250 mg||**|
|Type II Collagen|
|Freeze-Dried New Zealand Grass-fed Liver (bovine)||250 mg||**|
** % Recommended Daily Allowance not established.
Bovine gelatin (capsule).
DogThis has helped our 13 year old dog a lot. We used another joint formula earlier for his osteoarthritis, but when he got pancreas problems he could not tolerate it anymore. His joint problems came back as soon as we stopped it, so I was looking for something he could tolerate. Decided to try this one and he has improved a lot from it. Now he can walk and jump without problems and he seems much happier!