N Acetylcysteine - Pharmazell
- Pure N-acetyl-cysteine
- Precursor to glutathione
- Widely applicable
- 600 mg per capsule
- 100 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) is a dietary supplement with a wide spectrum of applications. It is used very frequently in general medicine. N-acetyl-cysteine’s mechanism of action as a precursor of the body’s own antioxidant glutathione is well-known. The role of N-acetyl-cysteine as a regulator of gene expression is less widely known. At this fundamental level NAC regulates several important processes triggered by particular physiological stimuli.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine is better absorbed than is ordinary cysteine and is also more stable.
- Taking N-Acetyl-Cysteine is an effective way to replenish glutathione levels in the body.
- Very wide applicability and effect profile throughout the body.
What is N-acetyl-cysteine?
The compound N-acetyl-cysteine is a specific form of the sulfur-containing amino acid L-cysteine. The advantage of N-acetyl-cysteine is that it is better absorbed and is more stable than is ordinary cysteine. The ‘N’ prefix stands for the nitrogen atom that the molecule contains and after cleavage the acetyl group acts as a key biochemical substance within the body. N-acetyl-cysteine is not naturally found in the body, and supplementation is the only way to ingest this substance.
The role of Glutathione
N-acetyl-cysteine is not made in the human body but it stimulates the production of the body’s main antioxidant, glutathione. It has gradually become clear how important this molecule is to proper physical functioning. Glutathione, in particular, plays an important role as protector (anti-oxidant) of cells.
Supplementing Glutathione via N-acetyl-cysteine
Taking N-acetyl-cysteine is one of the best and smart ways to replenish one’s glutathione stocks. Together with glycine and glutamine, N-acetyl-cysteine is a precursor of glutathione. By suppleting N-acetyl-cysteine the body itself can create more glutathione. As is true for supplementation with all antioxidants, it is important not to take too much N-acetyl-cysteine, however. You do not want to stimulate the important glutathione system in ways that cause it to become unbalanced.
Take 1 to 2 capsules per day.
600 mg N-Acetyl-Cysteine †. † Daily Value not established.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable), rice concentrate
Other customers also viewed:
- Megaflora - Probiotics - 20 billion unitsAs low as EUR 45.95
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid - Micro-EncapsulatedSpecial Price EUR 36.95 Regular Price EUR 40.95
- Ubiquinol - Kaneka QH®EUR 20.95
- Omega-3 Krill OilEUR 20.50
- DHEA - Bio-IdenticalEUR 50.95
- Support Mucosa - Bowel SupportEUR 49.95
- InterFase Plus - Biofilm DisruptorEUR 48.95
- Biocidin - G.I. Detox+EUR 34.95
- OlivirexEUR 37.95