Prescript Assist - Probiotics (new formula)
- 28 symbiotic bacterial strains
- Stable at room temperature
- Soil-based probiotics
- 620 mg per capsule
Enriched with prebiotics & pea protein
- 60 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Enhance diversity of bacterial strains with soil-based probiotics
A healthy intestinal flora contributes to optimal health. Prescript-Assist Probiotics are soil-based probiotics and contain 28 bacterial strains that each fortify this complex ecosystem. Prescript-Assist Probiotics boost the diversity of bacterial strains and maintain healthy intestinal flora. In addition, this probiotic product is combined with prebiotics, which also feed intestinal bacteria.
A protective shell
These soil-based probiotics contain Bacilus Subtilis: a living bacterial strain found in primeval diets. The formula also contains leonardite. This is a prebiotic composition of humic and fulvic acids. As a result, the strains have a food source when they reach the intestines, allowing them to multiply. The seed-like structure around the probiotic bacteria protects against breakdown by gastric acid. All of this ensures that the bacteria reach the intestines intact.
Soil-based probiotics by Prescript-Assist: Benefits
- Prescript-Assist Probiotics do require refrigeration
- The seed-like structure of the cells is resistant to the stomach’s acidic environment
- Contains a balanced composition of 28 carefully selected symbiotic strains
- Mimics the natural flora of the paleolithic and primeval diet
- Prescript-Assist Probiotics has a proven shelf life: two years beyond the production date, this product still contains over 95% living organisms at a temperature of 36 degrees
- Mixed with prebiotics: Prescript-Assist also feeds the gut bacteria
- This product is dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan.
The seed-like structure that surrounds every cell has other beneficial properties: it protects against degradation through light, heat and pressure. As a result, soil-based probiotics of Prescript-Assist retain over 95 percent of their effectiveness two years after the production date, even at a temperature of 36 degrees C.
Prescript-Assist contains 28 unique bacterial strains. Unlike other common probiotics, Prescript-Assist contains a wide variety of bacterial strains. Each cell is protected by a durable seed-like structure, rendering them resistant to light, heat, pressure and gastric acid. The formula contains leonardite, a prebiotic composition of humic and fulvic acids providing the strains a source of nutrition and enabling them to multiply and do their work
Take 1-2 capsules daily, unless directed otherwise by a healthcare professional.
(†): Arthrobacter agilis, Arthrobacter citreus, Arthrobacter globiformis, Arthrobacter luteus, Arthrobacter simplex, Acinetobacter calcoaceticus, Azotobacter chroococcum, Azotobacter paspali, Azospirillum brasiliense, Azospirillum lipoferum, Bacillus brevis, Bacillus marc rans, Bacillus pumilus, Bacillus polymyxa, Bacillus subtilis, Bacteroides lipolyticum, Bacteroides succinogenes , Brevibacterium lipolyticum, Brevibacterium stationis, Kurthia zopfii, Myrothecium verrucaria, Pseudomonas calcis, Pseudomonas dentrificans, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Pseudomonas glathei, Phanerochaete chrysosporium, Streptomyces fradiae, Streptomyces cellulosae, Streptomyces griseoflavus. † Recommended Daily Intake not established.
Cellulose (HPMC) capsules, Leonardite.