Fermented Cod Liver Oil / Butter Oil Blend - Gel
- Buy 3 for EUR 40.80 each and save 6%
- Buy 4 for EUR 40.38 each and save 7%
- Full spectrum of vitamins A, D, E and K
- Contains EPA / DHA
- Raw and fermented cod liver oil
- Superior to conventional liver
- Unique manufacturing process
- 237 ml
- Avaliable in 3 flavours(Naturel, Cinnamon and Choco -Cream)
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Cod liver oil with butter oil gel, neutrally flavored
This Green Pasture gel incorporates the best of two worlds. The jelly contains one third cod liver oil and two thirds butter oil. Combined, these two nutrients have a powerful synergistic effect. The gel is packed with fat-soluble vitamins and fatty acids, including iodine, phosphorus, vitamins A and D and high levels of omega-3 fatty acids. These vitamins and other nutrients are all completely natural. Vitamin concentrations as indicated on the label are a best estimate. Because only natural products are being used, vitamin counts vary slightly depending on seasonal or other production run differences.
Take or blend easily
Cod liver oil is extracted from fish livers, explaining why the product may on occasion have a pronounced flavor. This Green Pasture cod liver oil with butter oil gel is easy to blend with your favorite drink or porridge. This makes masking the favor of the product a breeze—ideal in case you have children to feed!
Age-old production method
Green Pasture wins the cod liver oil from cod livers that have been fermented up to six months, following a traditional production protocol. The butter oil is extracted from butter from cows raised in carefully monitored conditions. The production process is completely natural and involves no synthetic additives whatsoever. In addition, any raw materials used are at no point exposed to high temperatures or chemicals, ensuring an as small as possible loss of active substances. The result is a complex end product offering various important vitamins and other nutrients.
Blue Ice liver oil gel: Benefits
- This product combines cod liver oil and butter oil for an optimal composition.
- The traditional production method involves fish liver fermented for up to 6 months.
- Butter oil is won from butter of cows raised in monitored circumstances.
- Easily blend the gel with your favorite cream or drink.
Green Pasture is a family business specializing in cod liver oil. The company specializes in traditional, pre-industrial-revolution production methods. The results are pure products composed of strictly natural nutrients. Cod liver oil is fermented from fish livers, a laborious process that might take half a year to complete. Green Pasture is the only company observing this traditional method.
Take 1/2 teaspoon, or as directed by a healthcare professional or nutritionist.
Like the blendI like that it is a blend with butter oil, the source of vit K2. Son with milk intolerance is doing fine on it too so I know it is a clean product.