Vitamin C is a great and versatile vitamin to make the body function optimally. Vitamin C is found in many foods, but it is not made or stored in the body because it is a water soluble vitamin. Interesting fact is that humans and some other ape species are the only living creatures that cannot convert glucose (blood sugar) into ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
- Complex C - Vitamin COut of stock
- Daily C- Protect - Vitamin C PowderEUR 25.25Out of stock
- Fermented Activated C ComplexOut of stock
- Fermented Vitamin C - 60 tabletsEUR 46.75Out of stock
- Histamine Block - capsulesEUR 107.95Out of stock
- Immune DefenseEUR 22.45Out of stock
- Liposomal Vitamine CEUR 53.95Out of stock
- EUR 53.95Out of stock
- Polyphenol-C® ComplexEUR 30.50Out of stock
- Respiratory care with Andrographis leaf extractEUR 41.35Out of stock
- Viproactive® Anti GripEUR 29.95Out of stock
- Vitamin C - Ultra C- 400EUR 40.25Out of stock
- Customer rate us with a 8.8
- Order before 10 p.m., same day shipping
- Personal advice through chat or telephone
- Vitamin C Defense - Citrus GummiesEUR 25.25Out of stock
- Vitamine C - TablettenOut of stock
The human body and vitamin c
Despite the body's own unable to produce vitamin C, hundreds of biological systems rely on it. Vitamin C is considered an essential antioxidant because it protects the structure and integrity of cells when exposed to free radicals, among other things. Vitamin C is also described as the vitamin that holds the body together because of its important role in collagen production.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a compound that is comparable to glucose and comes mainly from fruits and vegetables. In the better dietary supplements, vitamin C is obtained as ascorbic acid from natural sources, cheaper forms can also be extracted synthetically as from GMO corn.
Liposomal vitamin C
Liposomes are a kind of hollow balloons. The advantage of liposomes is that they make dietary supplements more effective as carriers of active substances. This allows vitamin C to enter the cell directly.