Doctor's Best - Best Serrapeptase - 90 vegetarian capsules
- With Serrateric ™ coating
- Systemic enzyme
- Effective delivery
- 40,000 SPU
- Also available in 120,000 SPU
- 90 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Serrapeptase - 40,000 SPU
Serrapeptase is a protein-splitting enzyme that is isolated from the intestinal bacteria of the Japanese silkworm. Serrapeptase is used by the silkworm to digest the cocoon. As a supplement it has been on the market in Asia and Europe for over 30 years. Serrapeptase influences blood flow and has vascular specific properties.
Best Serrapeptase has been specially formulated with Serrateric ™, a superior alternative to enteric coated capsules. As a result, the enzymes are only released in the intestines and not in the stomach, so that absorption is optimised.
Benefits of Serrapeptase
- Protein splitting enzyme
- Affects blood flow and has vascular specific properties
- Specially formulated with Serrateric ™
- Optimal absorption
Take 1 capsule up to 3 times daily without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
25 mg of calcium from Serrateric™ (40,000 active units of serrapeptase) †. † Recommended Daily Intake not established.
Cellulose, Serrateric™, modified cellulose (capsule), gellan gum.