Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil - softgels
- Buy 3 for EUR 35.95 each and save 10%
- EVCLO (Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil)
- Fresh cod liver oil softgels
- Traditional and produced by hand
- Viking Food
- Wild & nutritious
- 500 mg softgel
- 90 softgels
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil Capsules
Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) is an authentic, raw and all-natural cod liver oil made the traditional way. This product contains a wide spectrum of raw nutrients including omega fatty acids 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 and 11. It is rich in natural vitamin A and D3.
Because this cod liver oil is produced traditionally, it is 100% free of synthetic ingredients. The final product is pure and strictly contains all of the biologically active nutrients naturally present in cod liver. Thus, it is a 1-to-1 reflection of the nutritional value of the liver in living cod.
Difference in composition
Due to the traditional production method Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil is not standardized. Because it is a natural product, for each production batch there will be slight difference in taste, composition and color. The composition of the cod liver oil varies from season to season, as factors including the age of the fish and the food available to the fish from one season to the next all affect the product’s final composition. Thus, although nutritional analyses are conducted routinely, they can only provide a snapshot.
Rosita’s cod liver oil capsules contain the same natural cod liver oil our distant ancestors, the Vikings, were already using. That is: free from artificial additives, raw, and with a naturally varying seasonal composition. Nature determines the nutritional value and fine-tunes the complex synergy between nutritional compounds. Following Mother Nature in this, is usually a wise and logical decision.
Producing a unique cod liver oil
The production of cod liver takes place in small batches and only livers are used of wild cod (Gadus morhua) sustainably caught in Norway The unique production method is 100% natural and dates back to the Viking era. Because processing occurs gently without heat, chemicals or large machines, sensitive nutrients are retained. This makes Rosita Real Foods Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil the most authentic and unique cod liver oil on the market.
Immediately after capture, livers are processed into cod liver oil and packaged in either bottles or capsules. As a result, the essence of the fresh cod liver is optimally retained. This is one reason why Extra Virgin Cod liver oil is so nutritious.
Cod liver oil capsules: Benefits
- The product is made in a traditional and artisanal way with fresh raw cod livers.
- The cod liver oil meets the highest and most important European quality standards.
- Fresh cod liver oil contains only natural nutrients; no synthetic additives whatsoever are used.
- The product contains omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- For ease of use, just take 2 softgels per day.
- Name: Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels
- Brand: Rosita Real Foods
- Contents: 90 softgels
- Details: 100 percent natural
- Recommended use: Take 2 softgels per day. After opening do not refrigerate.
- Ingredients per serving: As indicated on the label (see images).
- Allergens: Contains fish. Free of soy, wheat, gluten, lupine, peanuts, celery, mustard, nuts, sesame, egg, shellfish, crustaceans or molluscs.
All Rosita Real Foods™ products are being tested by the following renowned companies and organizations:
- IF FOOD & Pharmaceutical
- Euro Finnish Food Testing
- BioDetection Systems
- The Nutrition Analytical Service, Institute of Aquaculture, University of Stirling, UK
- Extra virgin oil was also tested [as far back as: 15.07.2011] by the producer at ECO-Marine using a Norwegian Aquaculture Research Institute which specialises in marine raw materials and products.
Take 3 softgels per day
Extra virgin Cod liver oil (500 mg of fresh cod livers from Norway; only the Gadus morhua species) †. Contains natural Omega 3,4,6,7,9 and 11 fatty acids, vitamins A and D3, as well as other fat-soluble ingredients. † Recommended Daily Intake not established.
Rosemary oil, natural vitamin E. Fish gelatine (capsule).
Far more pratical than the bottled oil.Every winter I use Cod Liver Oil to prop up my immune system and counter the loss of sunlight and the consequential drop in vitamin D levels.
Softgels are to me the most practical means of consumption, as I can carry this with me and just pop a gel at meals away from home.