MitoQ® - Mitoquinol Mesylate
- Formula containing MitoQ®
- Mitoquinol Mesylate
- Active form of CoQ10
- Suitable for vegetarians
- 60 capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
MitoQ® - Mitoquinol Mesylate
MitoQ is a revolutionary CoQ10 supplement developed according to the latest scientific insights. This product contains 10 mg of the patented Mitoquinol Mesylate per dose. Mitoquinol Mesylate was developed by MitoQ® based on years of research. It is a shortened and positively charged version of coenzyme Q10. The unique properties allow the effective dose of MitoQ® to be reduced to one tenth.
- MitoQ® - Mitoquinol Mesylate is optimally developed according to the latest scientific developments
- Contains the patented Mitoquinol Mesylate, a revolutionary variant of coenzyme Q10
- MitoQ® has been conducting research on CoQ10 for the composition of its products for many years
- The unique properties of this product allow the effective dose to be reduced to one tenth
- MitoQ® - Mitoquinol Mesylate does not need to be taken during meals
What is Coenzyme Q10?
Organs and tissues that consume a lot of energy, including the heart, pancreas, liver, kidneys, immune system, nervous system and skeletal muscles, have a higher content of coenzyme Q10. The substance, however, occurs naturally in all of our body cells. Co-enzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like substance first discovered by Dr. Frederick Crane in 1957. He managed to isolate the substance from bovine heart mitochondria. The letter 'Q' in coenzyme Q10 stands for 'ubiquitous'. An appropriate name, as Q10 really is everywhere: from our hair to our toenails. Various types of organ meats, such as liver, kidneys and thymus gland, are good sources of Q10. Small amounts of this coenzyme can also be found in whole grain cereals, poultry, peanuts, tree nuts, spinach, broccoli and fatty fish.
About Mitoquinol Mesylate
The unique component of MitoQ® is the acclaimed Mitoquinol Mesylate: a shortened and positively charged version of CoQ10. This Q10 variant is the result of the addition of a fat-soluble (lipophilic) cation - tetraphenylphosphonium - to the molecular structure of CoQ10. This renders the product unique: the coupling of CoQ10 with a positively charged ion allows it to cross cell membranes. This is a patented technique that combines the reduced, active form of Coq10, called ubiquinol, with the tetraphenylphosphonium group. The result is now known worldwide as MitoQ, the brand name of Mitoquinol Mesylate.
Based in New Zealand, MitoQ® is engaged in the development and introduction of MitoQ®, a patented molecule researched for over a decade. The secret and success of MitoQ lie in the compound’s unique adaptation and optimal development in accordance with the latest scientific insights. It is the first molecule in the world featuring this adaptation, which aims to deliver the most active form of coenzyme Q10. MitoQ, or mitoquinol, was discovered by scientists who were looking for substances that affect mitochondria. The product is patented: it can only be obtained through MitoQ® Limited. MitoQ® is a small, passionate team operating all over the world out of New Zealand. In addition to various MitoQ formulations in capsule form, MitoQ has also developed a series of creams.
2 capsules each morning.
10 mg Mitoquinol Mesylate (MitoQ®).
Tapioca starch, microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, silica- colloidal anhydrous, purified water, carrageenan, pectin.
Other customers also viewed:
- R-alpha lipoic acid - microencapsulated & Acetyl-L-CarnitinSpecial Price EUR 51.60 Regular Price EUR 64.50
- CoQ10 - High Absorption - BioPerine®Special Price EUR 21.21 Regular Price EUR 24.95
- Ubiquinol - Kaneka QH®Special Price EUR 16.76 Regular Price EUR 20.95