- Buy 3 for EUR 73.76 each and save 10%
- MitoQ® Eye
- Mitoquinol mesylate with OPTISHARP® Zeaxanthin
- 3rd generation CoQ10
- Mitochondria-specific antioxidant
- 60 softgels
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Discover what the unique combination of Zeaxanthin and MitoQ has in store for you
MitoQ Eye combines unique patented ingredients: third generation CoQ10, OPTISHARP® Zeaxanthin and Lutein (among other substances). This is the only product worldwide offering this powerful combination. As a result, this supplement has a body-wide, dual effect.
What is MitoQ - Mitoquinone Mesylate?
MitoQ (Mitoquinone Mesylate) is a new and groundbreaking type of antioxidant because it works selectively, specifically targeting the mitochondria. MitoQ delivers the antioxidant CoQ10 directly into the mitochondria, where it neutralizes free radicals. Mitoquinone Mesylate is a new type of antioxidant and contains a positively charged ion (cation). This makes CoQ10 fat-soluble, enabling it to cross cell membranes and penetrate intracellular mitochondria. This makes Mitoquinon Mesylate a mitochondria-specific antioxidant, one that is 847 times (!) more effective than regular CoQ10 supplements.
The unique properties of MitoQ Eye
Mitochondria are the power plants of the human body. In fact, these ubiquitous cell particles are critically important for the regulation of a host of cell processes. All are important tasks; hence, taking good care for your mitochondria is itself a worthwhile goal. MitoQ supports mitochondria by means of CoQ10 in combination with Zeaxanthin and Lutein. This makes greatly enhances efficacy, as MitoQ is now active not only in the mitochondria but also in other tissues and via an extended number of pathways.
Lutein and zeaxanthin
Lutein and zeaxanthin are naturally occurring carotenoids called "xanthophylls", the only two carotenoids specifically used by the eye. As we age, the amount of lutein and zeaxanthin in the retina decreases. Lutein and zeaxanthin are also natural filters of blue light and protect the retina from external influences.
MitoQ Eye Combination: Benefits
- MitoQ is the only product in the world that combines the power of MitoQ, Zeaxanthin and Lutein
- MitoQ is up to 847 more effective than regular CoQ10 supplements
- The product has a body-wide and dual effect
- MitoQ is easily absorbed
Support the mitochondria with MitoQ. This antioxidant is mitochondria-specific, meaning that they specifically target these cell particles. Through the coupling of CoQ10 with a positively charged ion, it passes through cell membranes: exactly to where it should be. This specific property renders MitoQ over 800 times more powerful than ordinary CoQ10 supplements.
- Name: MitoQ Eye
- Brand: MitoQ
- Contents: 60 capsules
- Dosage: Take 2 capsules in the morning
- Specifics: Contains no animal products
- Ingredients per dose (2 capsules): 200 mg Vitamin E (as d-α-tocopherol), 15 mg Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate), 80 mg Mirtogenol® [Myrtocyan® European blueberry (Vaccinium myrtilus L.) extract (fruit)) †, 40 mg Pycnogenol® French Maritime Pine (Pinus pinaster) extract (bark), 10 mg Mitoquinol Mesylate (MitoQ®) †, 10 mg FloraGLO® Lutein from marigold (Tagetes spp.) Extract (flower) †, 2mg OPTISHARP® Natural Zeaxanthin from Marigold (Tagetes spp.) Extract (flower) †, organic New Zealand linseed oil, gelatin, glycerol, beeswax, purified water.
- Allergen alert: Contains soy.