Niacin - NiaXtend®
- Contains NiaXtend® Niacin
- Flush-free & time-released
- Nervous system & energy
- 500 mg per tablet
- 120 tablets
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Niacine - NiaXtend®
Niacin (nicotinic acid) is a water-soluble vitamin (B3) which plays a role in over 200 biochemical reactions in the body.
Real Niacin provides the body with soluble niacin which is released slowly over a period of 8 hours. This prevents uncomfortable side effects such as itching and hot flushes.
Benefits of Niacine - NiaXtend®
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Also provides for the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Stabilizes mood
- Contributes to academic performance
- Benefits mucosal membranes and skin
- Flush Free Niacin
Take 1 tablet daily with food or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Caution: Temporary flushing such as heat, itching or redness of the skin are common side effects that can occur on first use. These effects may worsen if you drink alcohol or hot drinks shortly after taking niacin. Do not take more than 500 mg per day (1 tablet), except under the supervision of a physician. Liver damage and jaundice are risks with high doses of niacin. Avoid high doses of niacin if you have a liver or kidney disease.
500 mg niacin (as nicotinic acid) 3125% *.
Vegetable wax (rice bran and / or carnauba wax), stearic acid, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silica.