Vitamin D3 softgels
- Natural D3
- Immune system
- Small softgel
- 1000IU / 25 mcg per softgel
- 180 softgels
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Vitamine D3 - Cholecalciferol
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) plays an important role in the human body and every body cell has a recipient for vitamin D. Vitamin D influences more than 2000 genes, which corresponds to around 10% of the total number of genes.
Vitamin D was discovered in 1922 by Edward Mellanby. Vitamin D got its name due to the fact that it was the fourth vitamin to be discovered, and D is the fourth letter of the alphabet. Although this vitamin has been known since the beginning of the 19th century, mainstream specialistsignored vitamin D a long time. Vitamin D's popularity and acceptance has soared in recent years due to new insights into its physological properties.
Vitamin D3 Softgels: Benefits
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to maintaining normal muscle functioning
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin D plays a role in the cell division process
- Vitamin D is needed for normal bone growth and bone development in children
Take 1 softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
1000 IU / 25 mcg vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol from lanolin) (500% RDA*). * Recommended Daily Allowance.
Extra virgin olive oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, vegetable glycerin, purified water).