Fermented Skate Liver Oil Capsules
- Buy 3 for EUR 31.65 each and save 7%
- Buy 4 for EUR 31.25 each and save 8%
- Full spectrum of vitamins A, D, E and K
- Does EPA / DHA and CLA
- Fermented cod liver oil and raw rye
- Superior to other cod liver oil
- Unique composition
- 120 vegetarian capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Blue Ice fermented cod liver oil from skate
Cod liver oil is extracted from the liver of several fish species, including skate and shark species. For this particular variant ray liver is used. Green Pasture ferments rye liver the traditional way. It typically takes six months before this process is completed. The finished product contains a variety of nutrients including vitamins A, D, E and K. This oil contains more DHA than regular cod liver oil, as well as chondroitin, squalene and alkylglycerols.
Unique nutrient profile
Blue Ice fermented cod liver oil contains all unique nutrients extracted only from shark species. It includes chondroitin, a structural component of cartilage. The included squalene benefits the skin. Finally, cod liver oil also contains alkylglycerols, a family of substances also found in breast milk.
Natural production process
Green Pasture believes in a natural approach to its products. For this reason, no synthetic additives are used. All vitamins and minerals in the products remain as close as possible to their natural living composition. Moreover, all products are routinely tested for undesirable pollutants including PCB's, mercury or other heavy metals. The capsules make for convenient use.
Blue Ice fermented cod liver oil from ray species: Benefits
- The product contains several nutrients specifically found in shark species.
- Age-old production methods are followed strictly. No synthetic additives are used anywhere in the process.
- The oil contains more DHA than regular cod liver oil.
- Capsules ensure easy intake.
Green Pasture is a family business specializing in cod liver oil. The company specializes in traditional, pre-industrial-revolution production methods. The results are pure products composed of strictly natural nutrients. Cod liver oil is fermented from fish livers, a laborious process that might take half a year to complete. Green Pasture is the only company observing this traditional method