MitoQ Heart - Mitoquinol Mesylate
- Buy 3 for EUR 63.86 each and save 10%
- MitoQ® Heart
- Mitoquinol Mesylate
- 3. Generation CoQ10
- Mitochondria-Specific Antioxidant
- 60 vegetarian capsules
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
MitoQ “A MITOCHONDRIA-TARGETED ANTIOXIDANT"
MitoQ Heart supports heart and circulatory health, healthy blood pressure and heart rate.
MitoQ Heart is a ground-breaking formula for heart and circulatory health. It features our patented, scientifically proven anti-oxidant, MitoQ, which is 847 times better than CoQ10 at targeting heart mitochondria. It also contains L-Carnitine, Magnesium and Vitamin D - essential heart health ingredients. MitoQ supports energy and may be suitable for people who have been prescribed statins.
The ingredients in MitoQ Heart can help in the following ways:
- Delivers CoQ10 into the mitochondria, supports endothelial function, supports normal blood pressure, heart rate and cardiovascular protection.
- Is fundamental to the ATP production process and improves cellular energy levels. CoQ10 shuttles electrons back and forth but MitoQ doesn’t do that part of the CoQ10 function. MitoQ is the antioxidant part of the molecule.
- Acts as an antioxidant to protect mitochondrial membranes from free-radical damage.
Fundamental to the ATP energy recycling process and helps the body convert fuel to energy by transporting fatty acids across mitochondrial membranes.
Like a spark plug central to the process, Magnesium “turns on” the enzymes that drive the entire metabolic reaction of ATP energy generation
Protects hearts via several different mechanisms. It has been shown that normal Vitamin D levels are associated with a healthy cardiovascular system.
Adult dose: 2 capsules each morning.
Always read the label and use as directed. Do not exceed dose unless directed by your physician. Consult your physician if you are pregnant or nursing. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Microkristallijne cellulose, silliciumdioxide.