- Buy 3 for EUR 63.86 each and save 16%
- Deliver & CoQ10
- Formula containing MitoQ®
- Mitoquinol Mesylate
- Contains selenium and choline
- Milk thistle extract
- 60 capsules
- Shipping within 3 days
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
- More Information
- Product categories
MitoQ® Liver - Mitoquinol Mesylate
MitoQ is a revolutionary CoQ10 supplement with the patented Mitoquinol Mesylate as the main ingredient. Mitoquinol Mesylate was developed by MitoQ® based on years of research and is a shortened and positively charged version of coenzyme Q10. In this product this substance is combined with selenium, an antioxidant that protects against free radicals and supports the immune system; choline, which has a positive effect on the liver; and the patented milk thistle extract Siliphos®, which supports the liver’s cleansing functions* . This complex’s combining of milk thistle and phospholipids ensures greater bioavailability.
- MitoQ® Liver is optimally developed according to the latest scientific developments
- Contains the patented Mitoquinol Mesylate, a revolutionary variant of coenzyme Q10
- Selenium: an antioxidant protecting against free radicals and helping the immune system
- Choline has a positive effect on the liver
- The milk thistle extract in Siliphos® supports the cleansing functions of the liver
- MitoQ® has been conducting research on CoQ10 for the composition of its products for many years
- MitoQ® Liver does not need to be taken during meals
- MitoQ ® Liver is the only product in the world combining mitoquinol mesylate with the respective power of choline, selenium and milk thistle
What is Coenzyme Q10?
Organs and tissues that consume a lot of energy, including the heart, pancreas, liver, kidneys, immune system, nervous system and skeletal muscles, have a higher content of coenzyme Q10. The substance, however, occurs naturally in all of our body cells. Co-enzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like substance first discovered by Dr. Frederick Crane in 1957. He managed to isolate the substance from bovine heart mitochondria. The letter 'Q' in coenzyme Q10 stands for 'ubiquitous'. An appropriate name, as Q10 really is everywhere: from our hair to our toenails. Various types of organ meats, such as liver, kidneys and thymus gland, are good sources of Q10. Small amounts of this coenzyme can also be found in whole grain cereals, poultry, peanuts, tree nuts, spinach, broccoli and fatty fish.
About Mitoquinol Mesylate
MitoQ is the brand name of Mitoquinol Mesylate, the unique and acclaimed component of MitoQ® products enjoying worldwide popularity. Mitoquinol Mesylate is a shortened and positively charged version of CoQ10 developed by adding a fat-soluble (lipophilic) cation - tetraphenylphosphonium - to the molecular structure of CoQ10. This coupling of CoQ10 with a positively charged ion allows it to cross cell membranes. This special, patented technique thus combines the reduced, active form of CoQ10, called ubiquinol, with the tetraphenylphosphonium group into an optimally developed product.
Based in New Zealand, MitoQ® is engaged in the development and introduction of MitoQ®, a patented molecule researched for over a decade. The secret and success of MitoQ lie in the compound’s unique adaptation and optimal development in accordance with the latest scientific insights. It is the first molecule in the world featuring this adaptation, which aims to deliver the most active form of coenzyme Q10. MitoQ, or mitoquinol, was discovered by scientists who were looking for substances that affect mitochondria. The product is patented: it can only be obtained through MitoQ® Limited. MitoQ® is a small, passionate team operating all over the world out of New Zealand. In addition to various MitoQ formulations in capsule form, MitoQ has also developed a series of creams.
* Health claim pending European admission
110 mg choline (VitaCholine®) (as choline bitartrate) 20% *, 50 µg selenium (as methylselenocysteine) 91% *, 160 mg Siliphos® milk thistle extract (Silybum marianum) (fruit) (corresponds to 52.8 mg silybin), 10 mg MitoQ® (mitoquinol mesylate).
Hypromellose, lecithin, microcrystalline cellulose, silica – colloidal anhydrous, dicalcium phosphate, purified water, carrageenan, silicon dioxide, pectin.
Other customers also viewed:
- MitoQ HeartEUR 76.45
- MitoQ® - Mitoquinol MesylateEUR 65.50