- EUR 65.95In stock
- Benesco™ - LozengesEUR 29.95In stock
- Folinic Acid - capsulesEUR 15.95In stock
- D-Mannose & Cranberry ExtractEUR 35.95In stock
- EUR 20.95In stock
- EUR 39.95In stock
- Perfect Postnatal™As low as EUR 53.76In stock
- Customer rate us with a 9.3
- Order before 10 p.m., same day shipping
- Personal advice through chat or telephone
- Folinic Acid - LozengesEUR 15.95Out of stock
- L-5-MTHF - 60 lozengesEUR 20.95Out of stock
- Wholemega™ for MomsEUR 35.16Out of stock
- Doctor's Best - Fully Active Folate - Quatrefolic®EUR 14.95Out of stock
- Perfect Prenatal™Out of stock
- Probiotics - MegaFlora® Baby & Me™ - 30 billion unitsEUR 40.95Out of stock
- Baby & Me™ - Pregnancy VitaminsEUR 45.95Out of stock
- EUR 81.95Out of stock
Ordering pregnancy supplements from Ergomax
If you are pregnant, it is important that you pay close attention to your health. By eating healthy and making smart lifestyle decisions, you make sure that your body receives the fuel and building materials necessary for a balanced pregnancy experience. Specific nutritional supplements are worth considering. For example, by taking pregnancy vitamins you contribute to maintaining a proper balance—not only during pregnancy, but also afterwards, that is, in the breastfeeding period—if such is your choice.
Common dietary supplements are folic acid (or even better, folate) and vitamin D3. In addition to these, our pregnancy vitamin products contain a lot of vital compounds including vitamin C, vitamin B12 and vitamin B6. In addition to vitamins, we also offer probiotics specifically composed with pregnant women in mind, as well as various types of omega-3 fatty acids. The pregnancy vitamins that we offer are those of the trusted brand MegaFood. All supplements consist of tablets or capsules suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Pregnancy vitamins: To take or not to take?
It is important that you stay informed, as not all supplements are suitable for use during pregnancy. On this page we have selected nutritional supplements specially designed for pregnant women. If you're not 100 percent sure whether you should take these supplements, feel free to contact us at any time. We are happy to help you.