Menstruation is a very natural phenomenon; a sign of fertility. Every month the female body prepares for a possible pregnancy. The egg nestles in the uterus and the uterine wall becomes thicker. The body then removes both the unfertilized egg and the extra mucous membrane.
- Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) - OptiPEA® - sachetsSpecial Price EUR 27.38 Regular Price EUR 36.50In stock
- Deglycyrrhized Licorice (DGL) formulaSpecial Price EUR 31.05 Regular Price EUR 34.50In stock
- Zhenoluten - Ovary ExtractAs low as EUR 51.16In stock
- Licorice ExtractSpecial Price EUR 38.66 Regular Price EUR 42.95In stock
- Optimal StartSpecial Price EUR 42.46 Regular Price EUR 49.95In stock
- Blood Builder® - Blood ComplexOut of stock
- Special Price EUR 73.76 Regular Price EUR 81.95Out of stock
- OptiPEA® and PEA Support package - sachetsSpecial Price EUR 42.36 Regular Price EUR 52.95Out of stock
- PEA Support - Palmitoylethanolamide SupportSpecial Price EUR 24.76 Regular Price EUR 30.95Out of stock
Menstruation - or period - is a periodical bleeding of the womb lining.It occurs monthly in women of child-bearing age, which roughly runs from the twelfth to the 51st year of life. Your period usually lasts 4 to 5 days.
The menstrual cycle spans a period of approximately three to four weeks, i.e. 25 to 35 days. Hormones coordinate this process.
A normal cycle can be subdivided into the follicular phase and the luteal phase. The menstrual cycle starts on the first day of the period. During menstruation, a woman loses an average of 20-80 milliliters of blood. Supplementing with an iron supplement is possible.