Fermented Cod Liver Oil (liquid)
- Buy 3 for EUR 36.66 each and save 7%
- Buy 4 for EUR 36.25 each and save 8%
- Full spectrum of vitamins A, D and E
- Contains EPA / DHA
- Raw and fermented cod liver oil
- Superior to conventional liver
- Also available in cinnamon, orange and arctic mint
- 237 ml
- Personal advice & shipping always within 12 hours!
- Questions about this product? Call +3124 - 663 53 66 or chat with us
Fermented liquid cod liver oil
Cod liver oil has been used since times immemorial. Vikings are especially known for the consumption of this fish product. Apart from vitamins A and D, the substance also includes a wide range of quinones, enzymes, essential as well as non-essential fatty acids, PQQ and Laetrile. Fermented cod liver thus includes a very diverse range of nutrients. The composition is complex indeed: not all ingredients have been identified. Discoveries about cod liver oil biochemistry are eagerly anticipated and expected in the near future.
Extracted the traditional way
For Blue Ice cod liver oils, Green Pasture ferments livers of cod species by means of an unheated lacto-fermentation process. Because the product is not heated natural nutrients are retained. Cod liver oil is commonly produced industrially. In the latter case, all natural vitamins and nutrients are removed from the fluid and replaced by man-made variants. In contrast, Green Pasture cod liver oil contains only natural nutrients and complex vitamins. Being dependent on natural sources, the precise vitamin content varies. Because Green Pasture only works with 100 percent natural products vitamin content may slightly vary depending on production season as well as per production batch. The concentration of vitamins indicated on the label is therefore a best estimate.
Anyone who has ever tasted cod is familiar with the distinct, strong flavor of the product. Although this flavor is mitigated by fermentation, it is unfortunately not yet possible to remove all fishy flavor. Green Pasture liquid cod liver oil is extremely nutritious and comes with a convenient syringe. This makes for easy dosing as well as easy consumption. Cod liver oil may also be mixed with a favorite drink of choice.
Fermented liquid cod liver oil: Benefits
- The complimentary syringe allows spraying the oil directly to the back of the throat.
- Fermented cod liver oil contains a wide range of potent nutrients.
- Liquid cod liver oil contains vitamins A, D, E and K and much more.
- The product contains only natural nutrients.
Green Pasture is a family business specializing in cod liver oil. The company specializes in traditional, pre-industrial-revolution production methods. The results are pure products composed of strictly natural nutrients. Cod liver oil is fermented from fish livers, a laborious process that might take half a year to complete. Green Pasture is the only company observing this traditional method.